Butterfly cue

patrickcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
This is my 1st complete Butterfly cue that I have done both the forearm and butt sleeve with butterflies. Ebony forearm and butt sleeve. with 4 points of Azelia burl. Each point has a red, yellow, and orange veneers. 4 Ebony butterflies with red, indigo blue, yellow and royal blue veneers. Matching butt sleeve. Ivory joint and hoppe ring. Elephant ear wrap. Brass radial joint pin. 2- 13.00m/m shafts. 18.75ozs.
This cue has a full maple core. SOLD. THANKS HOWARD!

buttefly1003.jpg

Butterflycue008.jpg

buttefly1006.jpg

buttefly1007.jpg

Last edited:

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.6%
228   1   0
Your finest cue to date Doug, and a ton of cue for the $$$$. Good luck with the sale, but I doubt you will need any luck to sell this one!

our_auctionguy

The Wall.....
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
This cue needs to be hung on a wall in a gallery. It might bring way more money than the asking price. Whoever takes this into a poolroom will have people always bugging them to get a closer look. Nice cue.

Bill812

Bill812
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That is a beauty. If it had a non-leather wrap, like wood or coated Irish linen (Like a Meucci), I'd buy it.

midstroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This cue needs to be hung on a wall in a gallery. It might bring way more money than the asking price. Whoever takes this into a poolroom will have people always bugging them to get a closer look. Nice cue.

I agree, people would not leave you alone at all.

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
what a beauty.....i love the colors.....gl with your sale...

p3ga

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Wow.

Doug, that's absolutely incredible. GL with the sale - although I doubt it will be needed.

onepktplyr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
for a first try at butterflys you knocked this one out of the park. great job and someone will be extremely lucky to get this cue..

SoniDJ

what's in your wallet
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wow! now that is one fine piece of work, if I just had the money. Don't need any custom electric or neon signs do ya?
Great work!

Ty Arnold

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have to say this is a sweet looking cue. My favorite of all the butterfly cues I have ever seen. No joke. Good building sir.