Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > JuicyGirl
Reload this Page Defensive Pool School
Rate this Entry

Defensive Pool School

Posted 09-10-2012 at 09:36 AM by JuicyGirl

Safeties are (no!) were my new challenge. Wow! What a weekend. The hubs and I took time out to visit Donny Lutz for some lessons on defensive pool.

It never occurred to me to see an instructor. And after Donny made an offer, I still wasn't so sure. But after the hubs gave me his blessing we drove 2 hours north to see the one and only Mr. Lutz.

After 2 hours of defensive moves. I knew... My memory bank was overloaded. What did I get out of this lesson? My brain was totally in a daze. No doubt about it the best thing to do now was go shoot pool.

It's now been 2 days since we met Donny for the first time and now- We can't wait to see him again. What a great feeling. Safeties although a simple idea were by far something that seemed to go in the reverse direction of my pool game. In the last few days. I've gone from seeing the possibility of 1 defensive move my entire match to making lots and lots more.

If you ever need serious guidance. Check out an instructor. It's just awesome.

Stay Juicy
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1692 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments