Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs > gregcantrall
Reload this Page The night I was arrested for reckless driving when I was walking.
Rate this Entry

The night I was arrested for reckless driving when I was walking.

Posted 01-06-2017 at 12:32 AM by gregcantrall

This might take a while. It all started at a scotch doubles League match. My wife and I did not see eye-to-eye on how things had been going that night. I decided it might just be better to walk the mile and a half home rather than it being in the car together was not an option.
So after about a half a mile down lumbia Boulevard headed towards the blue Bridge. As I am approaching the mini market on the left a police car pulls in. The two officers get out and put their backs against the wall and ease down the wall and looking through the window. I stop short of the driveway as I did not want to be collateral damage. I Watch as the one lone customer in the store pays for his goods and leaves. Then the police would enter the store. At that time my wife pulled into the parking lot. She gets out of the car leaves it running Windows Down and says here it's your car you take it. She then proceeded to cross the street to the bar. I look in the car the keys are in the ignition her purses on the seat and I think she's bluffing it's her car. I keep on walking............To be continued.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1781 Comments 1 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    So what happened already?!?