Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Blogs
Reload this Page Entries for November 4, 2017
Old

The Most Miserable Doctor on Earth

Posted 11-04-2017 at 08:47 AM by Nostroke
Updated 11-09-2017 at 03:09 AM by Nostroke

I went to see this Dr for a stomach issue maybe 15 years ago. A relative was seeing him so i gave him a shot. The appointment was for 8AM and i walked in there with my morning coffee and he called me into his office. I sat in front of his desk and put my completely dry paper cup of coffee on it.

He went nuts-yelled something at me and left the room to get a towel to wipe up nothing-literally nothing-zero moisture. While he was out there I heard him say to his Secty “Next thing you...
TooCoolForTheRoom
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 168 Comments 0 Nostroke is offline Edit Tags
Old

The Ogre of Palm Beach County

Posted 11-04-2017 at 08:41 AM by Nostroke

In my early years wintering in Fla, i rented an efficiency from an old guy in his 80’s named Chet. He was an ex engineer who had specialized in heat carrying pipes and their couplings. Brilliant guy who still had it in many ways but who also had a bit of dementia in certain areas.
Evidently he had previously rented his place to a bunch of criminals who used his garage to store stolen furniture. When they were caught, after a chase, the neighborhood (a good one) was filled with police cars,...
TooCoolForTheRoom
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 121 Comments 0 Nostroke is offline Edit Tags