Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. nancewayne
    05-17-2013 04:55 AM
    nancewayne
    Hey Nro', Thanks for the BIG User CP ! When are you going to
    come over to my ol' haunt (Jake's)? I'm there most afternoons
    3pm till 7pm +/- I still do NOT go to Breaker's but do have
    access now to G.C.B.C. (I'm playing USA PL league there on
    everyother Tuesday. Hope to see ya' soon.
    Wayne
  2. nancewayne
    07-23-2012 06:23 AM
    nancewayne
    Hey Matt,
    I'm glad you're working ! Travelling is OK...if (you take your cues!). I need you to give me the "real" scoop on your match with Archer recently in GA. Hope to see ya' soon. Hit'm Str8t !
  3. KoolKat9Lives
    07-17-2012 06:26 PM
    KoolKat9Lives
    Hi Wayne! I've only been to Jake's once since the renovation, and didn't play. I do need to check out the newer tables and see how they roll. The place looks great! Hat's off to Jakes. I have your #, and when I can see myself getting out there, I'll buzz you! Been traveling a lot lately for furniture markets. Just now got back from Atlanta for 12 days. Good to be home. Off to Vegas show in a week and a 1/2 for a week's stay for another market. After that, things should calm down a bit for me! Cheers! Matt
  4. nancewayne
    07-14-2012 03:28 PM
    nancewayne
    When R U going to hit balls with me at Jake's? They have an open handicap tournament every Sunday at 6pm ($7 dbl.elim). Regards, Wayne
  5. nancewayne
    04-18-2012 09:36 AM
    nancewayne
    7-14-12 OFFER IS STILL OPEN ! ......invite to Jake's to hit balls with me. Call me at: 337-3635 (CELL). Regards,
    Wayne
  6. nancewayne
    10-22-2011 07:48 PM
    nancewayne
    Matt, thanks for thinking of me! I envy you (and those that went with you to the Open)! Sorry Earl didn't get to the final 4 as that probably would have put him over the top and a spot on the Mosconi team. Appleton isn't my favorite character, but he SURE can play 9-ball ! Jake's is my main stay and they should have the other (larger) side completely finished by the end of next week. I'll give you an invite to come then. (I haven't gotten any worse at the game and just might give you some competition)! Say "Hey" to all at Breaker's! Regards.
  7. nancewayne
    12-31-2010 10:06 AM
    nancewayne
    Hey Matt.....Happy New Year (now BUY something!!!)
    Wayne
    PS: say "Hey" to all!
  8. nancewayne
    11-20-2009 07:12 AM
    nancewayne
    Where are you going to be playing today, Friday? I will try and hookup with you for you to try out the OB-1 shaft. Let me know. Best to call me on my cell: 337-3635.
    Wayne
  9. nancewayne
    11-05-2009 11:11 AM
    nancewayne
    Matt,
    As usual....I'm a day late and a dollar short !
    Thanks....