Go Back   AzBilliards.com > nancewayne
Reload this Page Conversation Between nancewayne and Renegade_56
Conversation Between nancewayne and Renegade_56
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. nancewayne
    06-09-2012 02:17 PM
    nancewayne
    Hi again,
    The Schon cue that is "stamped" Schon on both sides! (the one side is not blacked in). I do not have pics. of it and definitely don't know what model/age it is (but it doesn't have "Runde" sharp points). When I get something to take pics. with, I'll have to figure out how to download them to you.
    Regards,
    Wayne Nance
    Greensboro, NC 27410
  2. Renegade_56
    05-25-2012 08:33 AM
    Renegade_56
    Hi, thank you. I have not ever seen this. Can you get me a few pictures please? I'd like to have them for the Gallery at my website, Classified Billiards, Schon archives for one, and also I'd like to try and ID the cue as well. Did you try and find your cue there?
    I don't blame you about not fixing it, as long as it doesn't look bad with the extra stamp.
  3. nancewayne
    05-25-2012 08:00 AM
    nancewayne
    Hi,
    Thanks for what you're doing re: Schon archives~! I have an unusual Schon cue that I may ultimately sell out of my cue collection (80+). I do not know the model, but it has rounded points (high low) and a fancy style. The unique part of the cue is the opposite side of the script logo also has the imprint of the Schon in it ! (not colored in).
    It is obviously a mistake and talking to Evan, he'd be very happy (at no charge) to replace the butt cap!!! NOT! Have you ever heard of or seen this "mistake" ?
    Thanks,
    Wayne Nance (nancewayne on AZforum)
    Greensboro, NC 27410