Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Bob Jewett
Reload this Page Conversation Between Bob Jewett and John Novak
Conversation Between Bob Jewett and John Novak
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. John Novak
    04-20-2013 08:14 PM
    John Novak
    Hi Bob
    I was wondering if you can help me. I remember this rule was in the bca book. Here is the rule in question."If a player has committed a foul on the shot immediately before or the shot immediately after playing this ball, then he must immediately meet the requirements of the "Frozen Ball" rule when playing this object ball. Also, if he has committed two consecutive fouls, he must immediately meet the requirements of the "Frozen Ball" rule when playing this object ball. If such player fails to meet the requirements of the "Frozen Ball" rule, he is considered to have committed a third successive foul and the appropriate point penalty is assessed as well as one point for each of the previous fouls. All fifteen balls are then re-racked and the player committing the infraction is required to break as at the beginning of the game.)
    I dont see this rule in the wpa or the bca anymore. Was this removed in the 2008 update.Thanks

John