My personal cue

Soldtonight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sweet cue Mr Koo!

Kenny as soon as I get home from vacation, I'm giving you a call!
Nice cue sir,
Dan Z

FLYINGSNAIL

Koo Cues
Silver Member
now that is some fine straight grain maple there.....:eek: cant wait for mine....
:thumbup: working on it but no picture yet...:sorry:

Beautiful Cue....you did an amazing job.
Thank you sir....

I played with this one at the show, it shoots great.
You forgot to install the rubber bumper though.
Thanks Chris for your kind words. Nice to see you again at the show. I can not find the right bumper to fit on this cue :p. so I did not put one on this cue.

I love it.
Classic look and length with modern color twist.
You owe me a cue. Get busy.
I'll take care of the pin and shafts.

Only way you get a cue from me is complete:D

dunkelcustomcue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kenny, The cue looked even better in person! The wrap was okay. I know a great guy on the West Coast that can set you up with some really nice wraps!:grin-square: Always good to see you!

FLYINGSNAIL

Koo Cues
Silver Member
is your weight bolt black anodized? looks awesome!
chris
It's Chrome I took these pictures at night in my livingroom.

Beautiful cue, Kenny !!
Thanks for your kind words sir:smile:.:smile:

Really nice cue.

Josh
Thank you.

Sure missed out on a chance to test it out.
Dennis and Simon were commenting how well it played.
Surely a beauty to behold and will have to play with one next year at the SBE.

All the best to you and looking forward to seeing you soon.
Myron & Daphne
Good to see you and Daphne at little Kenny cue show. I am sorry you did not have a chance to play with my cue. If you like I can send it to you to try it out.:D

FLYINGSNAIL

Koo Cues
Silver Member
Awesome looking cue Kenny. I didn't get a chance to hit balls with it either cuz Si and Dennis had monopolized it. Lol...

We need to talk....

Thanks for sharing my friend,
Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chris you got my number ring me anytime:thumbup:

I like this kue
Bumperless Hoppe design, ebony, nice veneers, even the half joint....:smile:
Thank you.

I heard through the grapevine that Dennis said it hits ok if you like that kind of stuff. Lol
JK of coarse. The cue turned out really sweet Kenny. Better get ready for the PM's to start rolling in. Really love what you did at the joint area & the weight bolt. Your work is getting better & better with every cue you build. Stay in touch my friend & keep up the great work.
Jeff
Thanks for your kind words Jeff.

Very clean looking piece of workmanship. Definitely a keeper!!!!

Gerry S
Thank you.

Kenny, the cue is beautiful for sure. I hit a few balls with this cue, it plays great. Love the Hoppe style, the veneer colors, and that joint is awesome.
KOO at the butt plate tops it off!
It seems Dennis played pretty sport with it also.
Nice meeting you and your wife.
Take care,
Greg
Thanks Greg for your kind words. I know Dennis play with a broom stick and he still play sporty and I still needs a 6 out from him:D.

Beautiful cue. Excellent veneer colors with matching ringwork is class!
Thanks...

Excellent job Kenny! Everyone at Little Kenny's show were raving about how great Mr. Koo's cues play!

KP

Thanks Kenny. You are right there is too many Kennys in that show:thumbup: but it's all good.

FLYINGSNAIL

Koo Cues
Silver Member
Kenny as soon as I get home from vacation, I'm giving you a call!
Nice cue sir,
Dan Z
Hey Dan,

That sounds great. You got my number and call me anytime.

Kenny

I would love to see this cue next time you come to Panama City.:thumbup:
Hopefully soon:D.

Very Nice Kenny , Beautiful cue . Jim
Thanks Jim.

Kenny, The cue looked even better in person! The wrap was okay. I know a great guy on the West Coast that can set you up with some really nice wraps!:grin-square: Always good to see you!
Yes, please send me a pm where I can get it done better:thumbup:. I am always open mind, willing to listen and learn. Good to seeing you at the show Steve.

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
kenny that is what straight grain maple is suppose to look like.....super clean:grin:...for me there isnt a better looking piece of wood when it is that clean...so smooth..you are such a wood nut hunter.....love it..ps love the flying snail logo....to cool

FLYINGSNAIL

Koo Cues
Silver Member
What are the specs?

3/8-10 flat face joint with Grice metrial 1/2" joint. Joint size .838. 4.0 oz. shafts size 12.95mm and 30" long with Grice cap ferrule, butt weight 15.3 oz., Butt length 28 1/2. butt size around 1.2550. Kamui tips Medium.

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Hey Kenny,

That's a neat cue, classic player there. So who did you send to get the wrap done, looks pretty good. :)

FLYINGSNAIL

Koo Cues
Silver Member
Hey Kenny,

That's a neat cue, classic player there. So who did you send to get the wrap done, looks pretty good. :)

Waiting for Steve Dunkel pm:shrug::thud:LOL... Just kidding. I am still learning how:grin:. I am sure there are many Cue makers and repair guys can do as good or better than I can.

bobco729

bobco729
Silver Member
Kenny, you did a fantastic job on this cue, not surprising because everything that you do is done to perfection. Hope to see you at the next cue show my friend.
Bob

dunkelcustomcue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kenny, Talking to you on wraps was an education. The reason that you are considered one of the best, if not the best, is because of your attention to details that other people wouldn't even notice! I was impressed that your attention to detail was just as good on your cue!

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Koo Cues

Beautiful cue Kenny!
Nice rings and love the extra long points. I know you will enjoy this cue for many years to come! Great job! :smile:

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Great Cue....

Here some better pictures of my personal cue I finish and took it to Philly at Little Kenny Cue Show. :smile:

ad5ee76a.jpg

37a44f5b.jpg

9fcb8305.jpg

3e83901d.jpg

96c298a5.jpg

aba01775.jpg

Great cue Kenny! And I heard from One of the top cuemakers in the world that the cue plays as good as it looks!

Thanks for sharing.

Will Prout