World Snooker Professional Championship 2013

Cashrider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i'm thinking judd just might have a chance, 2 days ago i wouldn't have said so, but after his come back(he didnt have to win that hill/hill frame) but he did.

And after ronnie talking about being a real-estate developer lol, in his(shitting in his pants) press conference, complaining the school fees were due, he must have some bad habits, with his income to be short school fee's there must be a problem.

I have came to the conclusion after todays 4-4(which could have easily been 6-2 ronnie) ronne has his head in his ass and just mite not win.....

don't be so quick to run UP the white flag....we're talkin the rocket here !!!!!

The second session should begin the concession and teach the kid not to poke at a tiger...my prediction ...Ronnie wins this session and l'll use your numbers here 6 -2.

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

don't be so quick to run UP the white flag....we're talkin the rocket here !!!!!

The second session should begin the concession and teach the kid not to poke at a tiger...my prediction ...Ronnie wins this session and l'll use your numbers here 6 -2.

The Rocket knows he's looking at the future when he sees Judd play....
....it's just a matter of when.
Trump has the passion of Ronnie and Alex Higgins....without nearly as much baggage.

This match should be the finals.

Cashrider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Rocket knows he's looking at the future when he sees Judd play....
....it's just a matter of when.
Trump has the passion of Ronnie and Alex Higgins....without nearly as much baggage.

This match should be the finals.

I agree on both points, with a clarification, Judd is the future and his future nemesis that will trade championships with him is Michael White.

and they both will gain baggage as they age..I think Michael White has the better temperament to bare the crown that Ronnie now holds.

I wish them both well and look forward to watching their future successes.

having said that...Ronnie will not go quietly into that dark night.

HE WINS AGAIN FOR THE FIFTH TIME

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pinged the lids

Great start from Ricky here.

It's like a greyhound that pinged the lids when the trap's opened but he ain't 2 length's clear , he's 2 frames ahead .:wink:

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ricky Walden 2 V O Barry Hawkings

Frame 3 .

How many reds will get potted into the bottom right pocket ?

I'll open the bid's with 9 . :eek::wink::thumbup:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow those were 2 messy frames,

they both are missing lots of balls. 2 dogs in a race, one still wins.....

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

i go with you on that, if Ronnie can get past him 6-2 he wins, if he don't for what ever reason, then he loses. his head aint in it, I think after that admission of $$$ at the press conference turned the tide. I hope i'm wrong i'd love to see him play like last year,

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ricky Walden 2 V 1 Barry Hawkings

Frame 3 .

One minute all the reds gathered at the bottom left pocket and then on the re-rack all the reds headed up the table but that might settle Barry Hawkins .:eek::D:thumbup:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i can't stand it, going to dinner, bet the world on who ever wins between judd/ronnie in the finals, these 2 guys have no chance

Cashrider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Frame 3 .

One minute all the reds gathered at the bottom left pocket and then on the re-rack all the reds headed up the table but that might settle Barry Hawkins .:eek::D:thumbup:

Hey Church ...how much do PTC events pay or do players struggle along thru out the year hoping for the big payday at the Crucible...

And who is the best money player [read : hustler] in the U.K. ...you know undercover champions that dont play the big events they just clip the winners.....or are you fellows too "civilized" for such behavior on that side of the pond ?...wouldn't be sporting eh what?

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Crucible 1 table situation

wow those were 2 messy frames,

they both are missing lots of balls. 2 dogs in a race, one still wins.....

Both players are making their debut on the 1 table situation so they might be a bit awe struck . Ricky Walden seems to have settled into match better and I thought it would be the opposite but it's a long race to 17.:wink:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Both players are making their debut on the 1 table situation so they might be a bit awe struck . Ricky Walden seems to have settled into match better and I thought it would be the opposite but it's a long race to 17.:wink:

thats exactly what i suspected, they both looked awe struck, with no commentary its kinda easy to see things as there is no distraction. they both missed balls they never would miss in a "familiar" environment. And Like Hendry noted its like 2 tournemtns, the first one with 2 tables, win that then go play the one table tourney. It looked like neither of them had been there before, and Walden settled in a bit quicker, i just got in from dinner and caught the end of the final frame.

I'm sure both will settle in just fine and we will see a much better standard of play. One of them missed a blue just before I went to dinner that I wouldnt miss but 1 or 2 of 50 perhaps i'd do better than that.

tomaro will be better, again if Ronnie has a bad day, i think he tilts out.

Underclocked

.........Whut?.........
Silver Member
They're all hangers from my chair as well, Eric. I haven't missed a ball from here since this tournament began.

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Boss Drum - The Shamen !

Ricky Walden 6 V 2 Barry Hawkins

Ricky Walden has advantage :

http://www.sportinglife.com/snooker/news/article/663/8686232/ricky-walden-has-advantage

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/snooker/22386595

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/snooker-walden-pulls-clear-hawkins-crucible-semi-213117107.html

Before this match started I thought Ricky looked a bit jaded in the Robert Milkins match and then he played young Michael White I thought , well he beat a newbie so...

Barry Hawkings has knocked out some top class players and I thought he is a worthy FAV in this match but every player seems to suffer a bad session in the Crucible but whoever took the lead in this first session in the battle between 2 players X 1 Table situation was alway going to boss the rest of the match so I guess right now I called this match wrong !

Tomorrow is a new day so you never know .;)

You better wake up Barry Hawkings or your 1 table situation debut at the Crucible will be over in a flash .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GM81gHq0_s