Favorite Cuemaker (ONLY ONE!)

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
Keith Hanssen of Keith Kustom Kues. No better hit or play-ability out there for me, not to mention very many razor sharp points!!!

tc in l a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ernie Gutierrez. I have three Ginas and can't play a lick. I just like the way they feel and play, the general designs he creates and he couldn't have been nicer the few times when I've been to his shop.

cueball1950

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
also have to say a Jerry Rauenzahn cue.....best workmanship and hit for the money....quality work

The Saw

Juicy Pop in 2016!
Silver Member
Dickie!!! Dick Neighbors builds what I believe is the best playing cue made...

cajunfats

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Playing Cue as the Yardstick

Gary Medlin. Gem Cues.

Attachments

• Gem Cue New Shafts 001.jpg
    Gem Cue New Shafts 001.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 1,625
  • DSCF0002.jpg
    DSCF0002.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 1,544

Harold Smith

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its Jerry Olivier for me. Every time I look at my cue I think how sweet it looks and plays.---Smitty

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pat Diveney, for me.

Not only do his cues play in a manner that fits my internal perceptions of what a stick should do to a ball, he is a fine human to deal with, as well.

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
If you've ever met Brent you'd agree with me.

I think some people are taking this thread as favorite "cue" "brand."

The way I see this question posed it would be the maker themselves.

Keith Josey is a CLASS act though I've never met him.

Keith Hanssen is extremely timely, polite, and makes the best shafts out there. The butts are obviously amazing as well but his shafts are amazing.

Eric Crisp hands down uses the best woods available hands down. I love everything I've ever seen and thoroughly enjoy seeing ANYTHING he makes. I LOVE this guys work.

But you can't beat Brent. He's a really great guy. His finish is better than anyone's I've seen yet as well.

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bill Schick. After 17 years, I still feel fortunate each day I get to play with mine. Bill is one of the nicest people you’ll ever have the opportunity to work with. He made my favorite cue and he is my favorite cuemaker.

Last edited:

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
I can't pick one.

But since the thread say ONLY ONE: Murray Tucker.

Freddie <~~~ sorry Andy, I could only pick one!!!

sweatinNbettin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike Capone, they are best suited for my game. They look great and the prices are great for the amount of work you get.