Derby - final one pocket matches?

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
He push rolled the cueball up table with his hand and placed all the balls from the box on the table. I couldn't swear to it, but it would have been highly unlikely that he didn't move at least one object ball. It was a whirr of motion.

And I
And the rest of the crowd thinks Dennis slept one in game two. He kept moving his penny around and it's still on the rail, but Dennis didn't spot up a makeable ball. Efren didn't say anything. They're now battling for one. Efren would have been up 2-0.

Dennis ties it up 1-1

Both coins he put on the rail are still on the rail but they've been moved by Dennis.

Odd.

Last edited:

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
9 out for Effie to take 2-1 lead.

Scott gets a look and now up on balls 7-5 on Busty and hangs his case. Busty didn't scratch as there were two wide open balls.

3-1 Frost over Busty.

know it all

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No Refs

What the hell no refs?? No one sees anything? That's sad .Hope Efren wins now. Rich aka the skunk.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Game 4, 2-1 Efren leading.

Blows position uncharacteristically. Efren spots a ball he owes, but he doesn't move his coin. My goodness this is driving the fans nuts. Efren finally notices and takes the coin OFF THE TABLE! Dennis owes one and finds a frozen shot out of the stack.

Dennis spots his owed ball and DOESNT MOVE HIS COIN! What is wrong with him!???? After the first game fiasco ????

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The stream looked good during the Frost v Busty match. They are showing next match to be at 3:00. We'll see.

Efren closed out Orcollo yet?

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
The stream looked good during the Frost v Busty match. They are showing next match to be at 3:00. We'll see.

Efren closed out Orcollo yet?

Dennis dogs a straight in shot but the table favors his side. Efren sells out a safety and Dennis is supposed to get out but safes himself when on the one hole while Efren needs 5.

Dennis banks with the rake over a ball to tie it 2-2.

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
Game 4, 2-1 Efren leading.

Blows position uncharacteristically. Efren spots a ball he owes, but he doesn't move his coin. My goodness this is driving the fans nuts. Efren finally notices and takes the coin OFF THE TABLE! Dennis owes one and finds a frozen shot out of the stack.

Dennis spots his owed ball and DOESNT MOVE HIS COIN! What is wrong with him!???? After the first game fiasco ????

Heard on the stream yesterday that the one loss Orcollo has now is due to a missed match. That's brutal.

Also heard on the stream that Ochoa missed a match as well and caused a loss.

What is up with this? Is scheduling difficult to follow? Perhaps an announcement issue? I know that the schedule is online, but I don't know if it is real time.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Phenomenal last game with power shooting from Dennis and kicking finesse from Efren. Effie's kicking overcomes and Efren gets there!

3-2 Efren defeats Orcullo!

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the updates.

That leaves us with Frost and Daulton with 1 loss each and Efren still with a buyback going to the next round!

Samiel

Sea Player
Silver Member
So lucky Efren gets a buy into the finals (with a buyback)? The guy can't catch a break!

The Milk Man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Freddie great job in the straight pool booth last night..it was a shame to see Neils run end like that..thanks for the one hole coverage made my day at work better

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk