Karl Boyes talking crap

master_cueist

pick your poison
Silver Member
I am just curious what makes Karl Boyes think he has ANY right to talk shit to and about Earl and for that matter all of the USA players. He hasn't won ANYTHING on a larger scale. He was a European pool champion on their smaller tables and is a good player don't get me wrong. I just don't think he has any right or room to be talking crap about a multi time world champ and multi time US Open champ acting like the USA players are a joke. I am sure Shane would LOVE to gamble with him.

master_cueist

pick your poison
Silver Member
That might be a little different even though I still give the edge to America in that. But Karl would get decimated in a straight up race to 100 with Shane in 8, 9, or 10 ball.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
2010 World 8-ball Champion, bronze medalist in the 2013 World 9-ball championships, and undefeated in the 2014 Mosconi Cup competition.

Karl is an accomplished player.

master_cueist

pick your poison
Silver Member
2010 World 8-ball Champion, bronze medalist in the 2013 World 9-ball championships, and undefeated in the 2014 Mosconi Cup competition.

Karl is an accomplished player.

Ok so he won ONE big tournament on his own and one team tournament and 3rd in a world championship. Talking shit to a man who has 5 US open championships, at least two World championships, 14 appearances on the Mosconi cup with I believe the best win percentage of any player on the Mosconi cup, and MANY other championships. He talks to and about Earl like he is a joke to him and could run over him at any time. Sure, Earl has his questionable antics but nobody can doubt his game from past, present, and possible future, especially not some punk who hasn't even done anything himself yet.

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Karl is nothing but a jelous guy who has never been to Iowa!Beside that he has never been neither in someone else's shoes.
:cool:

Hawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am just curious what makes Karl Boyes think he has ANY right to talk shit to and about Earl and for that matter all of the USA players. He hasn't won ANYTHING on a larger scale. He was a European pool champion on their smaller tables and is a good player don't get me wrong. I just don't think he has any right or room to be talking crap about a multi time world champ and multi time US Open champ acting like the USA players are a joke. I am sure Shane would LOVE to gamble with him.

What comments are you referring to?

Solomon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Would pay for the PPV of Shane and Earl vs Darren and Karl race to 100 5k a man......

I get your point, but why would any of them race to 100 games for 5K? Think of it relatively; with only 42 wins in the World Cup one would walk away with 30K (60K total for the team).

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member

Karl and his accomplishments wouldn't make a good size pimple on Earls a$$

pooladdict

no doubt about it
Silver Member
this is getting old, everytime there is a tournament with an international field:

1. bla bla, european robots
2. yada yada should have been winners break
3. america gets knocked out early
4. JAM blames the BCA
5. All european players are paid more money than they can handle by the national olympic commitee just for getting up in the morning
6. race to 10000 svb will win every time
7. finals finished, a european player won.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
this is getting old, everytime there is a tournament with an international field:

4. JAM blames the BCA
5. All european players are paid more money than they can handle by the national olympic commitee just for getting up in the morning

Your retorts are getting stale. Come with a new one, will you?

Bella Don't Cry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

4. JAM blames the BCA

That's funny :thumbup:

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well we can start with the one he made before the tournament about shutting Earl up or Sitting him down or whatever he said.

You call that talking crap? Did you bother to come up from Earl's nuts long enough to hear why Boyes feels that way?