Rafael Martinez vs Danny Gokhul - Finals of Chinook Winds 10 Ball Open Live Now!

TWOFORPOOL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chinook Winds 10 Ball

Trying to get back on and it says Bandwith Exceeded! What is that?

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Rerun of the first set of the finals with Rafael Martinez and Danny Gokhul on now at ustream.tv/channel/ontherail

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Gawd! I'm among the fortunate to have watched this. Raphael put on a simply amazing display of bar box 10 ball. He was totally in a zone! Great stream, Lenny...it came in fine with the ustream link.

GaryB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have to be gone a few hours this AM but will definitely watch the final when I get back. Rafael is one of my all time favorites going all the way back to the late 80's and early 90\s at Hard Times, Bellflower. 1st man I saw run multiple racks of rotation. Plays all games and anybody who wants to play and when he lets his stroke out it is a thing of beauty.

Sure gets around.

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
:) Who didn't see this can of worms being reopened?

Surprised Lenny didn't mention it on the commentary. But I only watched set one.

If anything, this gives more insight to the original thread where Danny/Actionplayer made a thread complaining that it was unjust that he was barred from an amateurs only tourney, Stalker.

If I remember, the TD felt that Danny Gokhul played way above an amateur "A" level. Danny felt like that was ridiculous and insinuated that race may have played into the decision.

Looking back, it looks like the TD made a fair decision, despite all the crying otherwise.

Eric