Team USA telling results at the US Open?

Dunnn51

Clear the table!
Silver Member
Thas colllllld bro

I think the better question would be...... If Mike lined up against the 8

If you are referring to that dogged "8" in MC 2011, thas cold ! Tis true his mind was nowhere near on focusing to make that shot though.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Right. Picking sub part talent over elite players should work.

This isn't the APA. This country is so full of weak sauce PC BS anymore. Somebody gonna overrun us in a week someday.

Sheep like you are the problem...

I feel like you have to be told this in every thread that mentions the MC. So I'm going to say the following in all caps so maybe you can comprehend it, although I wouldn't hold my breath.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO THE USA SENDS TO PLAY EUROPE, THEIR ODDS OF WINNING ARE VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY SLIM.

DID YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? SEND DECHAINE, SVB, AND ANY OTHER 3 PLAYERS YOU SEEM TO KNOW ARE THAT MUCH BETTER THAN THE CURRENT PICKS, AND THE USA IS STILL A VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY BIG UNDERDOG.

So when the only two likely choices are to lose without pride (such as last year) or lose with pride. Only an idiot would choose the former.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
I feel like you have to be told this in every thread that mentions the MC. So I'm going to say the following in all caps so maybe you can comprehend it, although I wouldn't hold my breath.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO THE USA SENDS TO PLAY EUROPE, THEIR ODDS OF WINNING ARE VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY SLIM.

DID YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? SEND DECHAINE, SVB, AND ANY OTHER 3 PLAYERS YOU SEEM TO KNOW ARE THAT MUCH BETTER THAN THE CURRENT PICKS, AND THE USA IS STILL A VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY BIG UNDERDOG.

So when the only two likely choices are to lose without pride (such as last year) or lose with pride. Only an idiot would choose the former.

Yup, our guys can't beat your guys. Oh wait. In the US Open so far, in races to 11, Dechaine knocked off Albin Ouschan and Tony Drago, Corey Deuel beat Jayson Shaw, Eberle beat Niels Feijen, Putnam beat Ruslan Chinakhov,and Ernesto Dominguez beat Souquet.

Jesters

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yup, our guys can't beat your guys. Oh wait. In the US Open so far, in races to 11, Dechaine knocked off Albin Ouschan and Tony Drago, Corey Deuel beat Jayson Shaw, Eberle beat Niels Feijen, Putnam beat Ruslan Chinakhov,and Ernesto Dominguez beat Souquet.

SJM, I like your posts and think you know what you are talking about usually. In this case bad example. Corey is the only potential team USA member and not sure if the others are even going to be on team Europe. Not really a good example is all I am saying.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Did you watch the match last night.

I wouldn't exactly say Corey beat Shaw.

They both played well under speed, and Shaw just happened to be a little worse.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
SJM, I like your posts and think you know what you are talking about usually. In this case bad example. Corey is the only potential team USA member and not sure if the others are even going to be on team Europe. Not really a good example is all I am saying.

Not saying Europe isn't the favorite in December, although I look forward to finding out what the roster will be.

FYI, last year the odds were 7/4 in favor of Europe.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Right. Picking sub part talent over elite players should work.

This isn't the APA. This country is so full of weak sauce PC BS anymore. Somebody gonna overrun us in a week someday.

Sheep like you are the problem...

Can you tell once again what your heroes winning percentage is in the MC ,, no son clueless individuals such as your self who can't see what the bad sportsmanship from arrogant premadonas have done to the USA's already tarnished image,
It's not a right to play on the team it's a privilege,, so get over it your boy ain't playing because of his past performances

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
If any of our European posters can tell us American fans more about Kazakis, it would be appreciated. He's definitely showing some good form at the open.

Can you tell once again what your heroes winning percentage is in the MC ,, no son clueless individuals such as your self who can't see what the bad sportsmanship from arrogant premadonas have done to the USA's already tarnished image,
It's not a right to play on the team it's a privilege,, so get over it your boy ain't playing because of his past performances

It's about fielding a team that can win. That's what it's always been about before this Kumbayah BS that you've eaten up. Sorry son I ain't drinking the coolaid.

Why don't you figure out something to bet on your team cause you are just a cheerleader now. PM with any ideas you got. Maybe Europe will spot the 7 out.

CJRackley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If any of our European posters can tell us American fans more about Kazakis, it would be appreciated. He's definitely showing some good form at the open.

I'm not European, but if my memory serves, Kazakis put SVB out of the Greek Open the week Shane went to Greece to play Ekonomopoulos the big race. I believe he got 2nd in that event behind Nick and was playing pretty sporty.

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
If you are referring to that dogged "8" in MC 2011, thas cold ! Tis true his mind was nowhere near on focusing to make that shot though.

Do you think different? I'm not trying to make a MC argument but dogged 8 or not most of our 8 aren't in the same class as Mike. I'm not a Mike hanger but nor am I ignorant. There a maybe 1 other on the MC 8 that would be even close and one could argue possibly 2 on their best days, outside of that not many are willing to even try and argue the point. Like Mike or not he's our 2nd best rotation player if he never gets picked

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's about fielding a team that can win. That's what it's always been about before this Kumbayah BS that you've eaten up. Sorry son I ain't drinking the coolaid.

Why don't you figure out something to bet on your team cause you are just a cheerleader now. PM with any ideas you got. Maybe Europe will spot the 7 out.

Last I heard from you your hero could spot anybody but Shane the 7 and out ,, boy that wouldn't have worked out to well with Bergman now would it ,,
How did all those superstars work out last cup ,, can you please tell us agian what your idols record was when he played ,, surly this group can't do much worse and we won't look like a bunch of idiots to boot

Last I heard from you your hero could spot anybody but Shane the 7 and out ,, boy that wouldn't have worked out to well with Bergman now would it ,,
How did all those superstars work out last cup ,, can you please tell us agian what your idols record was when he played ,, surly this group can't do much worse and we won't look like a bunch of idiots to boot

Sounds like a great showing.

Wilson is passing over 5 guys that would beat any team of 5 of the 8 candidates. That makes everything Wilson and nut huggers like you say complete nonsense.

Bergman gets torched by Dechaine.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds like a great showing.

Wilson is passing over 5 guys that would beat any team of 5 of the 8 candidates. That makes everything Wilson and nut huggers like you say complete nonsense.

Bergman gets torched by Dechaine.

Just answer the question what was your Mikes record when he had honor or representing the USA ,, he had his chance and failed miserably,, end of story
Oh and he's certainly not giving the 7 to Bergman , dream on

backplaying

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is the biggest joke of all. I don't know mike very well personally, but have been around the game a long time and i don't think any of our prospective players(mosconi cup) besides shane of course can get up there and beat mike for the cash. Does anybody really like schmidt,bergman,hall etc.. Over mike playing 9 or 10 ball a long race or ahead set? Come on.

I don't know if he would be a favorite over those mentioned in a all around, but he is the favorite in 10 ball. In a short race like they have in the mosconi cup, any of the players could beat Mike, as everyone should know. I think many forget, this is for entertainment purposes.

alinco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not European, but if my memory serves, Kazakis put SVB out of the Greek Open the week Shane went to Greece to play Ekonomopoulos the big race. I believe he got 2nd in that event behind Nick and was playing pretty sporty.

Speaking of Kazakis and promising 20-something Americans...Chris Bruner from Virginia has wins over Massey, Yednak and Stepanov and will face Kazakis next. Chris is the fellow in the red shirt from JAMs picture with Sky at the SBE.

Andy

alinco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No. Sky is the only 20-something for me. :cool:

JAM you mentioned that Sky is a first rate guy. I haven't met Sky but have you met Chris Futrell? There's another first rate guy. Also early 20s, is a Virginia State Champion and is having a great US Open this year. He's on the left side waiting for Strickland or Majid.

Andy

ScottyDzntKnow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What's sad is that some of these guys dream is coming true and most Americans can't do anything but make them feel not good enough. We had the all-star team last year and it was a disgrace. I could care less to read any of these Mosconi threads anymore, it's always the same shit.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JAM you mentioned that Sky is a first rate guy. I haven't met Sky but have you met Chris Futrell? There's another first rate guy. Also early 20s, is a Virginia State Champion and is having a great US Open this year. He's on the left side waiting for Strickland or Majid.

Andy

Yes Andy Chris is a monster young player ,, he played little Cisco if you remember him in the semis at VF Juniors I have followed him ever since I actualy played him lost 7-5 to him In Planet pool ,, all the young guns know him I've seen him hanging out with Oscar and Morra and such ,,,, plays local for the most part

Mark A

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Justin hall just beat pagulayan and sossei beat oushan. These are impressive wins for two of our potential mosconi reps. I am also impressed with this chris bruner kid. I think ive heard from a road buddy of mine that hes out of the blacksburg va. Area . I posted earlier in this thread that i think mike dechaine is a no brainer for the mosconi cup and my opinion has not and will not change concerning that. But with that being said if the reason mark is going with the guys hes choosing is for youthful pride and comraderie im cool with it at least for this year because we obviously have had zero success recently and a change is in order and these guys are the future. Are these guys favorites over rodney,earl, dechaine in 10 or 9 ball. No. But can they win fairly short races against them. Absolutely. If nothing else i hope this starts a fire in the us players spirits and in the future the best 5 players are named to the team and they (young or old) play and behave with the fire that representing your country should make you feel. Jason

Last edited: