Last 4 Ever Tip Tool

mooseman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Just placed my order for a "Pro" Model Last 4 Ever Tip Tool - Nickel Radius. Looking forward to trying it out.......

musttobewinnar

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
got mine, love it.

Got mine in the mail on friday. I immediately tried out the scuffer first to see how well it worked (it works great), after that i shapped my tip. Works like a charm. My tip is not mushroomed so i did not get a chance to try out the de-shroomer or the burnisher part of the tool but i'm confident they will work great.

Thanks alot Joel, great product.

Cheers,
Eric.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Didn't know if Azers were still receiving any discount and so I just sent you an inquiry while I was on your website. I'm interested in ordering two aluminum shapers (dime & nickel) and four leather burnishers.

Matt B.

joelpope

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Didn't know if Azers were still receiving any discount and so I just sent you an inquiry while I was on your website. I'm interested in ordering two aluminum shapers (dime & nickel) and four leather burnishers.

Matt B.
That was an offer I did when I first introduced the tool

if you order 2 tools and 2 burnishers, i'll throw in the other 2 burnishers

hope that helps,

Joel

michaelcue

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just viewed from my house PC, looks pretty cool
Michaelcue: just PayPal'd you. Looking forward to your 4 in one product.

Cloth backed jeweler's cloth, like an emery paper. I've used one for the last couple of years without it wearing out. Just send $14.95 + $1.00 to joel.pope@me.com via paypal & I'll get it out to you today or tomorrow.

Let me know if you want dime or nickel radius

I believe you will be quite pleased.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Joel,

Sounds great.....I will order two shapers and two burnishers & you can just include the extra two burnishers in my shipment.
The extra burnishers are gifts for a couple of buddies so they can take better care of their cue shafts instead of borrowing my stuff.

Matt B.

p.s. Just sent you payment and thanks for the kind offer of two addt'l burnishers.
(Invoice# 0000001384 Invoice Date: 09/23/2014 10:39:12).

Last edited:

joelpope

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
all shipped, funny about your buddies...

a frequent complaint I get from people is that they turn in to "tip shaping central" once they get a tool

joelpope

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Do you still maker the pro version with the nickel/dime in one tool
thanks........Jock
I have not made one with both radius, it is either a dime tool or nickel tool

i will be updating my web site shortly and will eliminate the Red oak tools and just offer the aluminum tools, and, I have been experimenting with a N/D combo but haven't got it right yet but expect to have one at some point.

TomInFaribo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Tom in Mn here. Looks like business is doing well Joel. I have had your tool since you opened the doors. Have sent quite a few for purchases.
No more wood ones left?
I need both a N and D.
Any discounts in the works?