What lighting do you have for your pool table?

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
No room for a pool table where I live. But having recently changed out the old 8' florescent fixtures in my garage to LED lighting, I know I'd want that for my pool table if I had the space.

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
Works like a charm

Attachments

• Light.PNG
    Light.PNG
    74.7 KB · Views: 907

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
Here's one.....

Attachments

• IMG_1358.JPG
    IMG_1358.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 943
Last edited:

mvp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

The light I made for $15 and a used shop light about 20years ago, it got the oak upgrade about 2years ago before switching to a diamond light. If I was to do it all over I'd use two shop lights in a home made box with a Home Depot purchased light diffuser like diamond uses. This pick was when I switched from a valley to a furniture style table lol.

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
I use 2- 2' X 4' LED lights from Walalight in Florida. I had the poplar wood made with the two cuts to match the Anniversary. Both go to 6,500 adjustable, but they are almost too bright on the blue Simonis. Both dim down also.

Attachments

• IMG_3221.jpg
    IMG_3221.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 898

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Neighbor made it for me.... 4 8ft tubes

Attachments

• GoldCrown.jpg
    GoldCrown.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 929
Last edited:

BobTfromIL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have about a 9' ceiling in my pool table area, I have 6 LED downlights over the table.
Two 100w over the center and 1 60w at each corner. Really great lighting. Personally I'm not a fan of a light fixture hanging over the table, if it has exposed lamps there is too much glare. I have played under a Diamond light and it's ok.

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
Last edited:

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here are a few of the pool Table lights I have made. I am currently making one for a 10 foot Kling & one a 9 foot Arcade. They will be similar in looks of the respective tables.

Attachments

• ceebees table 2.jpg
    ceebees table 2.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 609
  • My Pool Table.jpg
    My Pool Table.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 586
  • Monty LITE sm.jpg
    Monty LITE sm.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 644
  • oak light 2.jpg
    oak light 2.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 579
  • aa 3 legs 5.JPG
    aa 3 legs 5.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 577

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Works like a charm

I have a large Diamond light that came with my table but I've used a good double florescent shop light many times in the past (The T96 tubes were the best). Four of the new T48 slim tubes (two double lights or one that holds four) work great also and last forever!