One Pocket is so slow....

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
Now, a word from our sponsors......

For the dollar conscious ones here wanting to see the 1-P action in New Orleans....

Why pay for the streaming channel when you can watch the games for free on trickle.com?

Jeff Livingston

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw this thread and then went and played a game of one pocket just to see and I just now finished so I'm coming back to post my results...

Yes. Slow. Going to sleep.

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
So slow that........

One Pocket is so slow..... I died before the punchline.

Attachments

• IMG_0999.JPG
    IMG_0999.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 176

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some new players started a game of 8 ball on a 3C table by accident. They still got done faster than the 1P game next to them.

Danimal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1p is so slow...

Dennis and Tony just flipped the coin to start their big match! After what he did to Scott in his last match, DO is going to run right through T-Rex :grin-square:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Somebody in the chit chat thread made a funny about a shot calendar. The concept Is certainly funny, but needs a joke to proceed it.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I ran a 1-pocket tournament once......
I had to put them on the calendar.

One guy Marched up to the table.....
But he didn't shoot 'til April

Somebody in the chit chat thread made a funny about a shot calendar. The concept Is certainly funny, but needs a joke to proceed it.

That one is an oldie in this thread.

One pocket is so slow.....
...a T-Rex just finished his first match.

It's a good thing he wasn't playing asteroids.

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
That one is an oldie in this thread.

One pocket is so slow.....
...a T-Rex just finished his first match.

It's a good thing he wasn't playing asteroids.

Not so fast (get it?) there, buddy....post # 20:

Lol...OK, this one just popped into my head---i swear, I don't know where they're comin' from...

One Pocket is so slow...

...I was playing a game of 1P. My wife calls asked what time I'd be home.

I told her, "Half past October."

Jeff Livingston

Don't call me buddy, pal.... I'm not your pal, friend....I'm not your friend, buddy!!!!

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
Perhaps because they have difficulty comprehending a game that lasts more than a minute or two and doesn"t allow for banging all the pretty colored balls allover the table, seems many speedballers avoid the more difficult game of one pocket in favor of the far simpler games, claiming a need for speed.

I wonder if they ever notice that almost all the great players eventually evolve to include one pocket in thier dossier, if not adopt one pocket as their choice of games.

:D

Yes....eventually.

Jeff Livingston

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
The 1-P players entered New Oaks Billiards for the tournament; they exited Shady Oaks Billiards.

Jeff Livingston