Show us your HOME ROOMS !!

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
very nice how you moved those two support posts out of the way.....:smash:

I used a service (lallygone.com). It was actually pretty crazy. They basically put a steal C channel on both sides of the header. But since all of the floor joists are connected to the header, they have to jack up your house with a bunch of jacks then cut them all out. Install the steal C channels then rebuild the joists. The service costs about $5,000 plus I need to hire a plumber and electrician because pipes and wires were going through the header.

QhoFFXy.png

2Cokr0w.png

beOrXyc.png

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
I used a service (lallygone.com). It was actually pretty crazy. They basically put a steal C channel on both sides of the header. But since all of the floor joists are connected to the header, they have to jack up your house with a bunch of jacks then cut them all out. Install the steal C channels then rebuild the joists. The service costs about $5,000 plus I need to hire a plumber and electrician because pipes and wires were going through the header.

Worth every penny! I'm sure you didn't want to use a short cue every other shot. Looks great ... enjoy.

michael4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, I sorta did the same thing. Notice that the stove in the "before" pic is facing the den (pool room) except there is a (load bearing) wall in the way...........Now the kitchen is updated, stove is in the same place, but the wall is gone.....the contractor had to add a large beam, and re-attach the ceiling joints to the new beam.

This way I can play pool and keep an eye on my wife, make sure she is cooking and not goofing off :eek::grin-square::grin-square:

Attachments

• kitchen old.jpg
    kitchen old.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 898
  • k1.jpg
    k1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 927
  • k2.jpg
    k2.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 908

Sweatin'

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That looks great!

Speaking of which, can anyone enlighten me on how the frame and other construction of the Sport-King compares to the Gold Crown? I've heard they are the same other than cosmetics and I've also heard they're not as solid as GCs.

I'd love to know the difference.

HoustonGreg

Registered
so then your probably not in houston TX if your adding insulation and carpet in a garage?

I am in Houston, Magnolia technically. Carpet is stick tiles, garage was already sheet rocked in when house was being built. The garage has the foam panel insulation from Lowes. AC is split off from ducting from the house, along with a portable AC/ Dehumidifier as well.

Attachments

• 20770161_10209424356182179_7950370625176824745_n.jpg
    20770161_10209424356182179_7950370625176824745_n.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,154

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
View attachment 332472

I used a .458 WM, Beretta side lock SS06 over under. Open sights.

This is a pool site..Isn't there some place on the internet where its considered great to kill healthy living animals for hanging on walls? That is the cruelest sport any man can ever venture into IMO!..I wonder how many men would get caught up in that stupid "sport" if the poor defenseless animals could shoot back?..More are left to die wounded then are ever recovered..Life is just as precious to them isn't it?????

PS..I doubt they were created to be senselessly slaughtered..:(

Last edited: