Pool items you think of that won’t ever be made

Just like the post states. Could be apparel or items or equipment

Mine is apparel. Slacks with a nice chalk holder included with a lipstick mouth on the back pocket and on the holder. Maybe your favorite pool logo or a rack of balls on one of the front pockets on front. Could be shorts or jeans for casual play too I’d call them
Kiss My Ass Pool Pants

Also in the apparel department. I’d like to make a jersey like those old piss on Ford or Chevy or Dodge bumper and window stickers. Instead of car brands peoples least favorite brand would be getting pissed on on the back of the jersey with their favorite on front.

Some might find the second offensive cause you are soft. Those were hot back in the day on cars and never offended people. It was funny and a lot of street racers had them to call out their opposition too. You still see them from time to time. And it was mostly meant as a sign of brand loyalty.

I have equipment ideas that will never come to fruition too but will save them for later in this thread.

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just like the post states. Could be apparel or items or equipment

Mine is apparel. Slacks with a nice chalk holder included with a lipstick mouth on the back pocket and on the holder. Maybe your favorite pool logo or a rack of balls on one of the front pockets on front. Could be shorts or jeans for casual play too I’d call them
Kiss My Ass Pool Pants

Also in the apparel department. I’d like to make a jersey like those old piss on Ford or Chevy or Dodge bumper and window stickers. Instead of car brands peoples least favorite brand would be getting pissed on on the back of the jersey with their favorite on front.

Some might find the second offensive cause you are soft. Those were hot back in the day on cars and never offended people. It was funny and a lot of street racers had them to call out their opposition too. You still see them from time to time. And it was mostly meant as a sign of brand loyalty.

I have equipment ideas that will never come to fruition too but will save them for later in this thread.
a device that will cause justnum to never post again.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Variable rail rubber. The product will have many types and densities of rubber compounds integrated into them. This will make run outs much tougher with wildly inconsistent rebounds.

tim913

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Golf ball washer for pool sized balls. Nice to clean CB once in awhile without bothering bartender. Wiping off doesn’t cut it sometimes

DaWizard

An AI powered robot that will clear the table in 99.9% of the times. It would need a couple test shots to "understand" the table condition, but after that it'll be able to make any shot that is physically possible.

nataddrho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pinball bumpers for pool tables.
1710617670297.png

a device that will cause justnum to never post again
These already exist. Half the population has one.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Variable rail rubber. The product will have many types and densities of rubber compounds integrated into them. This will make run outs much tougher with wildly inconsistent rebounds.
I thought by variable cushions you meant that they had like adjustment knobs so you could adjust them to your preference. :D(y)
You know, like the "Vari-cushion". or "Desire-a-Bank" or maybe even "Adjust-a-Rail", all made by Ronco of course.

DaWizard

Pockets that shrink with a shot timer. So pockets start at, say, 4,5" and in X seconds they close up. The slower you play, the harder the shot will be.

Or maybe first 20 seconds it's 4,5", then in the next 20 seconds it closes fully. So after ~30 seconds the pockets shrink beyond ball size. And after 40 seconds you're playing on a billiards table and a safety is your only option.

WobblyStroke

You know I have the same thought with tip shapers. Why don’t any halls have a tip shaper on the wall for when you forget yours?
Because most numpties in pool rooms barely know how to use chalk let alone a tip shaper. If you know what you're doing you can always ask for one at the counter. They have em....but only for those who know to ask for one, not the drunks that will play who can file away the tip on this house cue faster with it.