Pool players with talent thats less Unfortunet

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
ok i been wanted to get this off my chest for a while i prolly spelled unfortunet wrong but thats ok ok here it goes....i.m Robley Fontenot from Eunice louisiana small town well this is for all the Talented pool players in small town.s or where ever they live that has no money or very lil an has alot of talent an knoledge of the game like me i have alot of talent an knoledge of pool i play league 3 nites a week an its going to waste im 31 years old i been playing since i was 15 i played alot of pool tournaments an i have beat few pro,s such as Erman bullard/bustermerchant/kim white/an allmost dbl diped hill billy in 8ball tournament anyways i.m 1 of the lil ppl that has mad talent an alot of knoledge for the game an i love shooting pool my goal was to turn pro by the time i was 30 but onlything is holding me back is money an know body in Eunice or around wants to sponser a pool player or take me on the road or under there wings u know i know i can do good out there in the pool world i know yall dont know me some of yalll have seen me play like hill billy/lil d/chris miller/ Ray AKA Big Truck seen me shoot at white diamonds last time they had it i was the handicap guy lol but anyways i.m not trying to woof at anyone or anything imma try to Explain how decent i am at pool if i start shooting everyday i would be better then lil d an chip compton chris miller i.m just wrighting this cuz sitting at home isent getting me anywheres an def not getting me noticed by anyone so if anyone out there is willing to check me out an gimme a chance to show what i got an prove that i can handle the pool world message me on here or my home phone is 337-466-3039 i have no car or anything but if it aint to far to drive i might beable to get a ride to where u r so thanks for listening an take care

houmatroy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ok i been wanted to get this off my chest for a while i prolly spelled unfortunet wrong but thats ok ok here it goes....i.m Robley Fontenot from Eunice louisiana small town well this is for all the Talented pool players in small town.s or where ever they live that has no money or very lil an has alot of talent an knoledge of the game like me i have alot of talent an knoledge of pool i play league 3 nites a week an its going to waste im 31 years old i been playing since i was 15 i played alot of pool tournaments an i have beat few pro,s such as Erman bullard/bustermerchant/kim white/an allmost dbl diped hill billy in 8ball tournament anyways i.m 1 of the lil ppl that has mad talent an alot of knoledge for the game an i love shooting pool my goal was to turn pro by the time i was 30 but onlything is holding me back is money an know body in Eunice or around wants to sponser a pool player or take me on the road or under there wings u know i know i can do good out there in the pool world i know yall dont know me some of yalll have seen me play like hill billy/lil d/chris miller/ Ray AKA Big Truck seen me shoot at white diamonds last time they had it i was the handicap guy lol but anyways i.m not trying to woof at anyone or anything imma try to Explain how decent i am at pool if i start shooting everyday i would be better then lil d an chip compton chris miller i.m just wrighting this cuz sitting at home isent getting me anywheres an def not getting me noticed by anyone so if anyone out there is willing to check me out an gimme a chance to show what i got an prove that i can handle the pool world message me on here or my home phone is 337-466-3039 i have no car or anything but if it aint to far to drive i might beable to get a ride to where u r so thanks for listening an take care

Welcome to the big league..I wish you alot of luck & success..I hope you bust any and all comers..but the reality is there is not enuf money in pool unless you are a world beater....then the stakehores would line up till your true speed is well documented.

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
thanks for the good luck i.ll prolly needit low chance someone out there will do this for someone they don.t know but i.m confadent in my self i know i got game i love the game an i got the knoledge to do so i been wanting to do this for quiet a while few years i guess but dident have the nerv to post something like this lol but anyways thanks for the good luck post i really appreciate it i play mostly on bar boxs but when i get time i love playing on 9foots i do good for not shooting on them offten enough once every 6 months lol but i do shoot good anyways thanks an take care

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
welll like i said i don.t shoot but 3 league nites an i really don.t practice much lol but my game is there like i said in first post if i was shooting everyday like i should im better then lild chip compton chrsimiller few others thanks for the nice post

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member

Robley,

If most of us had to overcome what you have, to play pool, there would be no pool. You my friend have a lot of heart!

I hope you get to make it down to The Big Easy tournament on Oct 24 & 25th!

We need more people like you in pool Robley!

Ray

ps. For those of you who don't know....I'm pretty sure Robley is not able to drive because of his physical limitations.

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
thanks Ray for the nice post an as for getting down to big easy i really don.t think i.ll have the money nor the ride to get there i would love to go there an watch hell even play i know i can hang with alot of the good players an i know i got more game that i know what i can do it just whont come out unless im shooting the best i love all the games 1p 9b 8b 10b straight pool i love it all i would play any game i got enough heart to play anyone head up no spot what so ever but i whont just play anyone if i know they better then me i whont play them unless its cheap sets lol ..... an Ray ur doing a good job to man my hats off to u as well doing the stream thing thats Awsome every chance i get im watching streams i love pool so much keep on going man u will be the person that has the best stream around i wish u the best of luck

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
an for ur question Filluptieu yes i am 100% real an serious about everything i am saying an talkin about an thanks Troy it would be nice too beat everyone an make some good money but if i make enough money back to pay for the cost i.m happy an i would give back to the community an give free lessons an tips an stuff if i would be so lucky to get this started

catpool9

"Rack Um"/ Rusty Lock
Silver Member
Hope your dream comes true!

Robley, all you can do is get the word out, sounds like you give it your all when you play, maybe someone will give you a chance at some tourneys.

My brother Country Calvin used to talk about a real good player from Bastrop,La. area, his last name was "Fontenot" I can't remember his first name , because everyone referred to him as Fontenot.

One time Scotty Townsend and "Good Time Charlie" from Monroe,La. brought him to Texarkana,Ar. to play in one our 9-Ball tourneys, and he placed 3rd, played real good, all three of them happen to stay the weekeend at my house, we talked pool for hours, had a good time.

Just wondering if this person may be your Dad? if not, maybe blood kin somehow.

Anyway, hope your dream comes true man!:grin:

David Harcrow

center pocket

It's just a hobby, but a fun one.
Silver Member
If you can get out to Sierra Vista AZ. I got a bed and about to get a nine foot diamond pro am that you can practice on all day. All I ask is you get some sort of job, part time even, to help pay some bills. You can play all you want and I will give you plenty of Competion. I will take you to Tucson and Pheonix to get into tournaments and action on a regular basis. All I have to do is ask the wife, and you have to get out here some how. Think about it and let me know.

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
catpool9 i don.t think that was my dad but u never know it might have been my dad was a good pool player too.......an Center pocket thanks for offer thats a sweet deal an all but i have no ride hardly any money i get a ssi check every month most of that goes to help my mom pay bills i live with her an help her out an as for getting a job i.m not sure what kinda job i can get maybe as bartender lol or something at a pool hall i have no transpertation i got spinalbifada an stuff so maybe we can work something out i.m up for the challenge when r u getting the 9 foot talk too ur wife see what she says b4 anything i don.t wanna get her mad or anything if i do go out there thanks for offer

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
np center pocket an erman bullard is pro not sure if he even shoots anymore he was really sick last i heard so is kim white shes a tourring pro buster merchant is somebody i played in eunice few years agohe used to shoot really strong he was a road player i guess i beat him in a 8b tournament i.m sure u can google kim white an erman bullard not sure about buster merchant

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Rob,

Jump in there and do the best you can with what you've got. If your talent is great enough, your light will shine and someone will see it and take notice. Efren did not suddenly become number one. Even after we discovered who Jose Morales really was, Efren still had to prove to the pool world he could repeat his successes.

My guess is you're quite young. If you try and fail, you have your whole life to try and try again. If you want it bad enough, you'll find a way! We had two guys in Rochester who came up about the same time. One became a multitime World Champion pool player virtually immediately. The other struggled for years and years. Finally he met Howard Vickery. Howard had special glasses just for pool. Once my friend had his prescription transferred to the "pool" glasses, he became one of the most feared players both gambling and in tournaments in the Northeast. You may never know what holds you back. Not trying is a death sentence!Remember the three most heard words in the game of pool. Would'a, could'a and should'a. Good luck!!!

Lyn