Show us your HOME ROOMS !!

George the Greek

I'm still a few weeks or so away from getting my 9ft delivered/installed and decorating the "Poolroom" as the wife is calling it. I got the builder to build up under the floor sheathing where the legs will be sitting so it'll be solid. I measured 6ft from the end rail and side rail so plenty of room and a ton of room from the other 2 rails. A 30ft beam spans the room so there's no posts and went with 9ft ceilings. The area is over 1K sq feet and lots of room to host a party.

NevadaP

I've previously shown my room in here. Room is done up in Hustler/60's pool hall theme. But it took me 4 years to find a bottle of JTS Brown bourbon. A friend gifted two bottles. Still not sure where he found them.

Attachments

• Pool room Hustler wall small.jpg
    Pool room Hustler wall small.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 57
  • JTS Brown small.jpg
    JTS Brown small.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 58

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I've previously shown my room in here. Room is done up in Hustler/60's pool hall theme. But it took me 4 years to find a bottle of JTS Brown bourbon. A friend gifted two bottles. Still not sure where he found them.
Nice touch!

eastcoast_chris

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great taste in video games too! I have a joust and a joust 2 cab.
The Joust on the left is a JROK FPGA multi Williams setup. (Look into it if you don't know. https://www.arcadeshop.com/i/1121/williams-multigame-jamma-pcb.htm) Plays perfect. Joust hanging on the wall is a custom build by myself that had the JROK in it, but now has a Pandora 10th anniversary board (5000+ games) and the Robotron is all original, but has a ram error at the moment that I needed to fix. Then a 96-in-1 Pacman kit on the cocktail. (plugs into a real board, not emulation). Next, mint Tempest in mostly working order. And lastly a skinny vertical cab with Pandora KOF 412-in-1 vertical games only board. And there is a 60-in-1 in the garage that I'll likely sell. Plus an Attack from Mars 1up pinball in the opposite corner.

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
The Joust on the left is a JROK FPGA multi Williams setup. (Look into it if you don't know. https://www.arcadeshop.com/i/1121/williams-multigame-jamma-pcb.htm) Plays perfect. Joust hanging on the wall is a custom build by myself that had the JROK in it, but now has a Pandora 10th anniversary board (5000+ games) and the Robotron is all original, but has a ram error at the moment that I needed to fix. Then a 96-in-1 Pacman kit on the cocktail. (plugs into a real board, not emulation). Next, mint Tempest in mostly working order. And lastly a skinny vertical cab with Pandora KOF 412-in-1 vertical games only board. And there is a 60-in-1 in the garage that I'll likely sell. Plus an Attack from Mars 1up pinball in the opposite corner.
I have one of the JROK boards from when he first made them years ago! I waited with baited breath on an arcade forum for them to release. I used it in the Joust cab until it could be repaired. ATM Joust is in working order with original components. JROK made a great board. I want to put it in something in the future. Joust 2 needs new headers put on the boards. The old style were/are the round ones and they have a tendency to lose contact, which makes it so you must wiggle every connector before it will boot up. I also have a sit down candy cab (New Astro City) with various SHMUP games in it. It usually is populated with Raiden DX. I also have a Neo Geo that I consolized myself. It uses one of those 161 in 1 multi carts.

There's a thing called Mister FPGA that's a really neat setup, everything from old computers, video game systems, arcade boards all done in FPGA "magic." It takes a bit of tinkering to set up, but it's well documented and not super difficult, just takes a bit of time. You can even output analog or digital and they even make a jamma connector adapter for it! Anyways... these old arcade games are a pretty fun hobby. :)

Mr Machine

The garage, I mean billiard parlor is coming along.
Behind the painting of Fats is a dart board. My father & I made that cabinet in 1990.
The curtains are a great way to hide storage, lawn chairs, ladder, brooms, etc.
I can even open the doors if necessary without removing the curtains.

Attachments

• IMG_5489.jpeg
    IMG_5489.jpeg
    185.3 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_5412.jpeg
    IMG_5412.jpeg
    135.5 KB · Views: 52