New Jacoby Shaft 13 MM

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
New Jacoby shaft with tiger Everest tip 13mm. Shaft is standard 29" sold the butt to someone that had a break shaft that fit well on it so that's why i'm selling this shaft. It came of a MAG series Jacoby cue.

$115 or certain trades considered shipped in the CONUS with Paypal
bump......

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
New Jacoby shaft with tiger Everest tip 13mm. Shaft is standard 29" sold the butt to someone that had a break shaft that fit well on it so that's why i'm selling this shaft. It came of a MAG series Jacoby cue.

$111 or certain trades considered shipped in the CONUS with Paypal
bump....

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0

$90 plus shipping to your address or certain trades considered shipped in the CONUS with Paypal
bump......

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0

$95 plus shipping to your address or certain trades considered shipped in the CONUS with Paypal
bump......

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0

$95 plus shipping to your address or certain trades considered shipped in the CONUS with Paypal
bump......

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0

bump....

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
New Jacoby shaft with tiger Everest tip 13mm. Shaft is standard 29" sold the butt to someone that had a break shaft that fit well on it so that's why i'm selling this shaft. It came of a MAG series Jacoby cue. Shaft is .849" at the joint

$95 plus shipping to your address or certain trades considered shipped in the CONUS with Paypal, Venmo
bump......