Tampa

DaveM

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'll be just north of Tampa for a couple of days this weekend. If the weather is nice I'll probably go to Tampa Sporting Clays Saturday afternoon. So that leaves Saturday morning and Monday daytime before my flight. Someone recommended Strokers but it looks closed. That would have been ideal for Monday since it's close to the airport. Capone's is up in Spring Hill so not too far from Lutz, where I'll be staying. Anywhere else recommended that I may be able to check out? Thanks

axejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not aware of Stroker's being closed, that does not sound like current info. It's a good room with some action if you want it. Brewlands is a large league-oriented room near Lutz, nice place, but it's been a while since I was there. Mostly 8 footers with some 9 footers in the back. Stix in Oldsmar is fairly close to you too, 15 7 and 9 foot Diamonds I think. EDIT: just saw Stix is having a tournament Saturday morning...so FYI

Last edited:

JABSolstice

Capone's in Spring Hill is nice. They have (6) 9' GCs and I think (9) 7' Diamonds. Full bar and some food options.

Call and check if it is league night before you go, though, as there won't be any tables available.

A little further north of that is Stixx in Homosassa...though that is another 30-40 minute drive from Capone's so you'd be pretty far from home.

stunshotDAVE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be just north of Tampa for a couple of days this weekend. If the weather is nice I'll probably go to Tampa Sporting Clays Saturday afternoon. So that leaves Saturday morning and Monday daytime before my flight. Someone recommended Strokers but it looks closed. That would have been ideal for Monday since it's close to the airport. Capone's is up in Spring Hill so not too far from Lutz, where I'll be staying. Anywhere else recommended that I may be able to check out? Thanks
go to strokers you will not be disappointed, see you there!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love to see you people take care of that guy.

He met me in NYC a few years ago for a fabulous pool time. Woulda been far lamer on my own.

Good people.