Sold JACK JUSTIS CASE 2x4 - Like New - w/Extras

Sold Item

VonRhett

Friends Call Me "von"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
After ordering, drove down to So FL to pick up case and spent hours with Jack (RIP). Pure class, knowledgeable, humble, perfectionist who did more for the Cue Case market than he will ever be recognized for. That was 2014.

10-years later, the case is still like new - never used except to hold a couple closet queen cues.

I designed this with everything I love about Justis cases, and nothing I don't. Like one 16" pocket instead of 2. It has clean, smooth lines.
The Tapper pocket with 9-ball rack for a splash of color. Still has original tapper. Inlayed snake on front & back, dyed white for contrast.
The carved Arrows and fleur-de-lis are silver to match hardware and vertical lines. Yes, I like Tuxedo Cues.

The Pro Lite 2x4 config is recessed ~3" to accommodate joint protectors, but you won't "lose" a shaft without JP. (Credit to Jim Murnak for that tip)

It is absolutely flawless, without a scratch or any signs of usage.

PLUS the original Invoice & Card, the Justis protective carrying case, and the impossible to find Justis Coin. Coin was never removed from package until today for pic.

SOLD at Lightning Speed INCLUDING Paypal fees and domestic shipping. (Or pick up in Tampa Bay area and save $50)

<MORE PICS LATER TODAY>

Attachments

• case 3c.jpg
    case 3c.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

GoldCrown

Pool players have more balls
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
That is a beautiful case. I have a similar JJ. I think the price is more than fair.

fjk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   1
WOW Fast! Been out of touch for years, wasn't sure how to price this. Anyhoo, CONGRATS ga9ball.
PM you now
You could have priced it right. Greg just has sooooo much money, he doesn't consider price when he wants something.