Challenge match -- Cubc vs OMGWTF

Cubc vs OMGWTF

• Class-act Cubc will wipe OMGWTF off the table, and that psycho ***** deserves it

Votes: 45 26.0%
  • I have a crush on OMGWTF and I'm confident that she crushes that silly piece of poop

Votes: 84 48.6%
  • I like to watch 'American Idol'

Votes: 44 25.4%

• Total voters

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
cubc said:
I wasn't going to the bca nationals. I had no intention of going to this event. She also came out here on her own back in December. I didnt ask her to. She came out here when she got pissed off after I said maybe the same people who beat her every year in the APA nationals are actually better then she gives them credit for after she kept saying how shes so much better than them.... even though she always lost. She said if I seen her play I would never say things like that.

So she up and told me she was coming out here. That was all her trying to prove a point. Much like shes trying to prove a point here. And I'm perfectly ok with it since theres actually some money involved for once.

I'm going to try to be as "mature" and nice as possible before and even after this match regardless of the outcome. But I ask to please keep your stories straight and try to not instigate too much with false information.

I'm sure miss OMGWTF will attest to what I said her reasons for flying out here are true.

All in all I'm looking forward to the match and meeting the TAR guys and any other azers that may be there at the time.

That was a really mean chicken wing you had in your video. I once saw a top player who was about 6'3", dark hair about fifty something years old, who played LIGHTS out with a chicken wing stroke, WAY WORSE than the one you had. His chicken wing stroke for those with a little larceny in their heart, was what a flame does to a moth. :D

AFter looking at the video again, I noticed that the pockets on your table looked a little large. Are they close to 5"? :eek:

Good luck in your match with OMGWTF. The 7 ball and the bet are both pretty healthy. :cool:

Thanks,
JoeyA

Fragged

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JoeyA said:
That was a really mean chicken wing you had in your video. I once saw a top player who was about 6'3", dark hair about fifty something years old, who played LIGHTS out with a chicken wing stroke, WAY WORSE than the one you had. His chicken wing stroke for those with a little larceny in their heart, was what a flame does to a moth. :D

Thanks,
JoeyA

That would probably be Tommy "The Crab" Karalis of S Florida. Almost no doubt. Not quite 6'3" I dont think but close.

Last edited:

Ant812

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OMGWTF for $100....last call before it gets donated to the shooter getting the 7.....going....going.....

JoeyA

Silver Member
Fragged said:
That would probably be Tommy "The Crab" Karalis of S Florida. Not quite 6'3" I dont think but close.

Karalis sounds VERY familiar. You knew him by my description. Interesting. When he plays he is all contorted up like some kind of a circus contortionist but doesn't miss often. Kind of a phenom in my opinion.
Thanks,

JoeyA

Val Finnie

Registered
Hi AZers, This thread has promted me to join, so I can get in on the action.
I know I am a newbie but I think a few of you guys know me and that I am good for a gamble. If you like we can have someone hold the money we both know before the match in Vegas.
I would like to have $500 on Chris, as would Kim Shaw. Do we have any takers?

JoeyA

Silver Member
Val Finnie said:
Hi AZers, This thread has promted me to join, so I can get in on the action.
I know I am a newbie but I think a few of you guys know me and that I am good for a gamble. If you like we can have someone hold the money we both know before the match in Vegas.
I would like to have $500 on Chris, as would Kim Shaw. Do we have any takers?

With that kind of bet, you had better post the money. We don't want an Action Hound repeat. :(

BTW, are you just trying to scare OMGWTF before she posts the bet?

JoeyA (according to thewife he spends it faster than he can make it).

Val Finnie

Registered
JoeyA said:
With that kind of bet, you had better post the money. We don't want an Action Hound repeat. :(

BTW, are you just trying to scare OMGWTF before she posts the bet?

JoeyA (according to thewife he spends it faster than he can make it).
I just know a good bet when I see one;)

I don't think Kim and I can get very far renaging our our bet. Kim would like for Vagabond to hold the bets if it's OK with him.

Fragged

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JoeyA said:
Karalis sounds VERY familiar. You knew him by my description. Interesting. When he plays he is all contorted up like some kind of a circus contortionist but doesn't miss often. Kind of a phenom in my opinion.
Thanks,

JoeyA

Yeah a very good player who is never satisfied with the stick he is using. Bends way over with that chicken wing sticking way out (like a crab).Plays A+ level-Gets played a lot with that stroke. You were right on with your description. He is mid fifties, 6'2" id say- Hair was once dark but now salt and pepper. Im betting you saw him at the DCC maybe 3 years ago. He is kinda a locksmith-Doesnt book many losers at all. Most dont know his name except "The Crab"

Last edited:

LILJOHN30

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cubc said:
That's actually clever :). But the wing is no more. wow 10-0 voting I lose. That's a good gambling spread. Anyone want to side bet with me giving me crazy odds? Ill take me.
Use the schon and I got your back .But the bet should be redone to the looser has to go streaking down the strip..

girlwon1

Silver Member
I would also like to wager 500 on Chris, please PM me if you would like to take this bet. Can be paid over paypal if you like.

Thanks.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Welcome to AZ Val. Well those bets have made me think twice. I think I'll just watch this one from my easy chair. Johnnyt

Val Finnie

Registered
Johnnyt said:
Welcome to AZ Val. Well those bets have made me think twice. I think I'll just watch this one from my easy chair. Johnnyt
Thanks for the welcome Johnnyt. I have to say, Iv'e been a lurker for a while.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Wow the betting really came to a halt here fast. Everyone must be at church.:) Johnnyt

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I don't think I've ever saw a thread getting over 3,000 hits in less than 2 days come to such a halt on here before. Johnnyt

Last edited:

Da Poet

Pool is Cool
Silver Member
Johnnyt said:
I don't I've ever saw a thread getting over 3,000 hits in less than 2 days come to such a halt on here before. Johnnyt

The calm before the storm.

We're still a month away from this thing happening. Not really much to do right now but wait and see. Lots of time to pick a horse.

This is going to get very very interesting when both players are actually out there. :D

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
Im late to this party. jeeezus i go out of town for a week and come back and AZB has a major woofing thread complete with action in it. nice!

Everyone who bets on AZB regularly knows I'm good action. Expect settlement from me immediately after the match ends.

I dont know a thing about these players but I will take the OMGWTF getting the 7 for $100 or less. PM me if you want to do something.

Thunderball

Auto rep for belly laughs
Silver Member
Uwate I don't know much of squat either.Assuming they make (or have made) a fair game I'll take the wing for 20.