OMGWTF gets stiffed in money game...

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
9BallPaul: If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen, sweeatheart.

Kinda like how you couldn't stand the heat when you were in the kitchen with your stupid waterboarding bet? How long was the list of people who said, "BET," before you couldn't take it and did the moon-walk out of the kitchen?

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
The real question is why is he wearing a clown nose in his avatar? Does it attract more fish?

Kinda like how you couldn't stand the heat when you were in the kitchen with your stupid waterboarding bet? How long was the list of people who said, "BET," before you couldn't take it and did the moon-walk out of the kitchen?

omgwtf

massiveunderstatement.com
Silver Member
veritas et aequitas

I understand you believe I did not make an attempt to contact you.

I called you after your significant break and you did not pick up.

blr-2011-02-13-cantnobodyproveididntcall.jpg

I left you a voicemail asking if you were planning to return.

The next day, Oscar Dominguez relayed your message, at your request, that you wanted to resume the match.

By all indications, you were able to receive email and text messages on your phone. I sent you the following:

blr-2011-02-14-1914.jpg

Having not received a response, I sent you another message, this time to your phone, and email as well.

blr-2011-02-14-2320.jpg

I did not want to call you because I did not trust you. In this manner, I would be able to keep a record, for the both of us, about what we agreed on for the continuation of the match.

I blurred out part of your phone number and email for your privacy. However, if you happen to believe these images were doctored, I will post the originals without the blurring of your number to confirm that they were, indeed, sent to your phone number.

Moving forward:

If you would like to resume the match, I have the following proposal:

Return to Los Angeles by March 20, 2011. We will resume the match, with the score as it stood when you went all Dave Chappelle, on Table 10 at Hard Times Billiards in Bellflower. We will both have to post with the owner of Hard Times, of course. :) If you choose this route, kindly give me two weeks' notice so that I may arrange to have your cues brought back for this match, as I do not currently have them in my possession.

If you would not like to resume the match, I have the following proposal:

At a prorated rate of $100 per game (I am dividing the $2,000 by 20 games for convenience), you owe me $1,300. Send a bank check made out to me for this amount to Hard Times Billiards in Bellflower, and we will call it even. If you would like your cues returned, please include a mailing address for where you would like them shipped and I will arrange for them to be sent back to you, with a tracking number.

Last edited:

MikeM

Pool Lover
Silver Member
I understand you believe I did not make an attempt to contact you.

I called you after your significant break and you did not pick up.

blr-2011-02-13-cantnobodyproveididntcall.jpg

I left you a voicemail asking if you were planning to return.

The next day, Oscar Dominguez relayed your message, at your request, that you wanted to resume the match.

By all indications, you were able to receive email and text messages on your phone. I sent you the following:

blr-2011-02-14-1914.jpg

Having not received a response, I sent you another message, this time to your phone, and email as well.

blr-2011-02-14-2320.jpg

I did not want to call you because I did not trust you. In this manner, I would be able to keep a record, for the both of us, about what we agreed on for the continuation of the match.

I blurred out part of your phone number and email for your privacy. However, if you happen to believe these images were doctored, I will post the originals without the blurring of your number to confirm that they were, indeed, sent to your phone number.

Moving forward:

If you would like to resume the match, I have the following proposal:

Return to Los Angeles by March 20, 2011. We will resume the match, with the score as it stood when you went all Dave Chappelle, on Table 10 at Hard Times Billiards in Bellflower. We will both have to post with the owner of Hard Times, of course. :) If you choose this route, kindly give me two weeks' notice so that I may arrange to have your cues brought back for this match, as I do not currently have them in my possession.

If you would not like to resume the match, I have the following proposal:

At a prorated rate of $100 per game (I am dividing the $2,000 by 20 games for convenience), you owe me $1,300. Send a bank check made out to me for this amount to Hard Times Billiards in Bellflower, and we will call it even. If you would like your cues returned, please include a mailing address for where you would like them shipped and I will arrange for them to be sent back to you, with a tracking number.

Strong!:cool:

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Wow Melinda, you are really being reasonable and constrained so far. Hats off. I hope Asia will do something reasonable, but I'm not holding my breath. When God was handing out accountability genes, seems she was in the wrangler jeans line instead.

But, she can get off the bad action list if she chooses. I guess we'll find out whether she cares about her reputation.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Strong post by OMGWTF!!!

But seriously, does anyone here expect Asiathedirtbag to do anything but continue to live in her "own little world"???

Seriously serious?? Really???

:)

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Sliding out the bathroom window is the stuff of stories dating back before McGoorty.

I feel bad for OMGWTF but if you don't make someone post it's on you.

I've let people go to the ATM or out to their car only to have them not return. I knew that was the chance I was taking when I let them go and when I got stiffed I kicked myself.

If Asia doesn't feel obligated to pay off there really isn't much of a recourse. At best OMGWTF can try and brow beat her into matching up again and posting this time if she thinks she has the best of it.

I am in no way condoning Asia's actions and I am glad everyone was made aware of what happened so that they can make extra sure to make her post if they get into action against her.

Omgwtf

Girl, that money is gone, lesson learned for you I hope.

I saw some of your play on ustream. You look like a person who shouldn't be associating with thrash like her. It will only bring you down to her level, let it go. She'll never respond to this properly, she's incapable of it.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Wow Melinda, you are really being reasonable and constrained so far. Hats off. I hope Asia will do something reasonable, but I'm not holding my breath. When God was handing out accountability genes, seems she was in the wrangler jeans line instead.

But, she can get off the bad action list if she chooses. I guess we'll find out whether she cares about her reputation.

From what i hear ms asia may address this situation when she finishes her intensive squat rep program on her hair dildo

Jimmy M.

Insomniac
Silver Member
Watching her was painful. I couldn't take it after 5 mins.

I don't hate her.
I was vaguely aware of OMG because her column runs in a local pool publication in Denver, Cue Times. I figured she was a Denver player and never imagined that her stuff had any kind of following, based on what I'd read.

Consider the recent columns on Sketchy Squirrel, or Peekaboo. Her stock in trade is ridicule. She writes about her matches and then ridicules her opponents. That's her MO, not mine.

I criticized her because her writing is so weak that she deserved a dose of her own medicine. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen, sweeatheart.

First, I read your posts in NPR quite a bit, and I really have nothing against you but ...

Repeatedly criticizing Melinda, a fellow forum member, because you don't like how she writes in some publication that has nothing to do with this forum, then continuing to rail on her by suggesting that you couldn't take 5 minutes of watching her play, is a bit out of line. Whether you choose to see it or not, it kinda makes you look like an ass.

Not to mention, as I'm sure you've noticed from the replies you've received, your opinions are in the minority here.

h2o4170

h2o4170
Silver Member
B$%#H I've won and lost thousands in this game, been in many tight spots. Never once would it cross my mind to pull the LOW CLASS move you did. Now that everbody here knows about you, I guess your pool playing days are OVER. Tennis anyone? Go ahead spin it any way you want to, you fool nobody but yourself.

Do yopu really think a stupid post on AZ is going to end anybodys pool days.LOL I think not. Air Barrels have been part of gambling since gambling began.It happens,it will continue to happen.Its gambling all the way around.Gamble to win gamble to get paid ,gamble to get out with the cash.Most that seem suprised or think they can change this part of gambling must have never really been in true action.

Jimmy M.

Insomniac
Silver Member
Do yopu really think a stupid post on AZ is going to end anybodys pool days.LOL I think not. Air Barrels have been part of gambling since gambling began.It happens,it will continue to happen.Its gambling all the way around.Gamble to win gamble to get paid ,gamble to get out with the cash.Most that seem suprised or think they can change this part of gambling must have never really been in true action.

Amen! Everyone knows that TRUE ACTION involves air barrels, damn it!

:thumbup:

Oh I've been there and this gets taken care of one way or the other. Trust that. You only get disrespected like this if you allow it. Do you?

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member

one way or an other i've always been paid

the only exception was i let dude hold a hun:)

h2o4170

h2o4170
Silver Member
one way or an other i've always been paid

the only exception was i let dude hold a hun:)

If ya beat em for enough ur supposed to leave them enough to eat or get home.Atleast thats the way used to be.Nowdays with all the internet knocking most players dont seem to understand the gambler code or whatever you want to call it.We used to call it a walking stick.If ya bust a guy you play him one last set if he wins you pay him if he loses he doesnt owe you anymore .It used to be a common practice.