Anyone know what a Tyler cue is?

Cara_Wolf

Registered
I have a cue that I bought a while back it was used when I got it. When I purchased it I was told that it was made by Joss? But the markings say TYLER the only other wording on it is "Nick Varner World Champion". I haven't played in years and was going to sell this but I can not find any information on them. The only thing I found was that it was only made for a very short time. I know it's got to be of some good quality as it hits beautifully and very sound. Also if someone might tell me what type of wood it may be that would be great.

Do any of you know what this might be worth? It is in beautiful condition and has a 214 Predator shaft. I just can't find any information about it.

Attachments

• IMG_6234.jpg
    IMG_6234.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 1,071

Cara_Wolf

Registered
Thank you very much for the links, and help determine the type of wood.

Hopefully someone else can give me an estimate on what it may be worth.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have a cue that I bought a while back it was used when I got it. When I purchased it I was told that it was made by Joss? But the markings say TYLER the only other wording on it is "Nick Varner World Champion". .

For a very brief time in the early 90's, Nick and Mike Sigel were partners in selling these cues.

So, there was a "Mike Sigel World Champion" line as well.

DawgAndy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
better late than never

didn't they eventually turn into "Falcon"?

Attachments

• tylerv4_v24.jpg
    tylerv4_v24.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 1,067

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know if they "became" Falcon but JOSS was certainly involved in the start-up of Falcon. The timing is right to say they became Falcon, I just don't know if that is precisely correct. They may have simply preceded Falcon. Not sure....