• No

Votes: 62 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You're just a breath of sunshine st lou. :love: glad you got control of your "man crush". ;)

I'll still give you the last 4 playing 9 or 10 ball and shoot EVERY shot with the TOI and you can have "all of the cue ball".

How do you like those apples? You do like apples don't ya louie?

two-apples.jpg

LMFAO! Now this sounds like a match.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
I will play anyone on a 5/10 with the BIGTRUCK SHOW here in TEXAS.

that would be VERY interesting, I say that because of a comment I heard @ breakfast at the M-Cup this past year. I wont repete what was said, I dont feel it was meant as a knock, it just was said-a hair out of line but not unforgivable.

On this topic, JCIN if you see this let me know, I'd like to help make this match happen. But thats up to you CJ and MD.

best
eric

I think the tar crew has made it pretty clear I'm barred....that's fine, I will play anyone on a 5/10 with the BIGTRUCK SHOW here in TEXAS. And "no" I don't think playing Shane first is the best "order of events". ;)

Let's play pool "Fast Eddie".....'The Inside Game is the Teacher'

DO NOT Click Picture

Chrippa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great idea!
I saw a match between Grady and Buddy on YT and they both were commenting the match and that would be a great thing to do imo.

CJ - it looks like you are getting back in to "play mode", a bit fired up:smile:

Chrippa

Ps tried to find it but no luck, if somebody knows which one I mean please link it. I think it was 93/94 or so, maybe even the same tournament as the CJ-Miz match - which I can´t find either.......

Last edited:

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
I think the tar crew has made it pretty clear I'm barred....that's fine, I will play anyone on a 5/10 with the BIGTRUCK SHOW here in TEXAS. And "no" I don't think playing Shane first is the best "order of events". ;)

Let's play pool "Fast Eddie".....'The Inside Game is the Teacher'

The first stream we ever did was at Dan Tull's place for his $3K entry ring game in July 2007. We had no clue what we were doing. We unpacked the video gear from B&H on site. First time ever using it. To my knowledge it was the first live tournament pool stream on Ustream. It was completely free. We were like kids at Christmas we were so excited just to be there. I sold a $1500 personal camera lens to pay my way there. Nasty and I shared a room for the first and only time. He snored at a decibel level equal to that of a Boeing 737 at take off.

One player in the field adamantly refused to play on the free stream unless he was paid upfront. If everyone would of taken that attitude we probably would have packed it in right there but only one guy did. Since then we have paid players well over $100K in fees for playing in PPV matches after we built our skills and a following through the free streaming.

We will pay out probably another $50,000 this year alone. After you figure in all the hotel rooms we pay for this year that means we will be close to what CSI, Diamond and Turning Stone add. The only difference is a player is 100% guaranteed to cash in a TAR event. Because some guys in the beginning gave us a chance to get started.

Do you remember who the guy was who refused to play on the free stream? I do.

We managed to survive without you when we needed help. Now that we don't I see no reason to give you a platform for an infomercial. The game is the teacher.

vapoolplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The first stream we ever did was at Dan Tull's place for his $3K entry ring game in July 2007. We had no clue what we were doing. We unpacked the video gear from B&H on site. First time ever using it. To my knowledge it was the first live tournament pool stream on Ustream. It was completely free. We were like kids at Christmas we were so excited just to be there. I sold a $1500 personal camera lens to pay my way there. Nasty and I shared a room for the first and only time. He snored at a decibel level equal to that of a Boeing 737 at take off.

One player in the field adamantly refused to play on the free stream unless he was paid upfront. If everyone would of taken that attitude we probably would have packed it in right there but only one guy did. Since then we have paid players well over $100K in fees for playing in PPV matches after we built our skills and a following through the free streaming.

We will pay out probably another $50,000 this year alone. After you figure in all the hotel rooms we pay for this year that means we will be close to what CSI, Diamond and Turning Stone add. The only difference is a player is 100% guaranteed to cash in a TAR event. Because some guys in the beginning gave us a chance to get started.

We managed to survive without you when we needed help. Now that we don't I see no reason to give you a platform for an infomercial. The game is the teacher.

This is interesting info.....

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fair enough. Still though, I'm sure you understand there is a difference in tournament play and an exhibition match on TAR. Especially when said tournament was almost a year ago.

Sure, I get that. But still, I think TAR is interested in guys that compete at a high level. What about the DCC? I think, but am not sure, he said he was going to be there.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You're just a breath of sunshine st lou. :love: glad you got control of your "man crush". ;)

I'll still give you the last 4 playing 9 or 10 ball and shoot EVERY shot with the TOI and you can have "all of the cue ball".

How do you like those apples? You do like apples don't ya louie?

I've already told you, the last time you puffed up, I haven't played 9ball in years. (You and John should get together. Both of you seem to specialize in throwing out "challenges" you know can't possibly come off.)

BTW, how'd you do at Tunica and the DCC?

Lou Figueroa

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

wow.

Lou Figueroa
wow, wow

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In the words of Rodney Dangerfield, C.J. gets no respect. :(

I read a lot of subject matters on this forum, and there are some that I truly have a lot of disdain, mainly for personal reasons. I never, ever comment on those threads publicly out of respect. :mad:

I'd love to see C.J. compete on a livestream someday down the road. There's quite a few of 'em out there these days, and it looks like the technology is starting to be better quality than it used to be. That's a good thing for pool, I think. :cool:

vapoolplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In the words of Rodney Dangerfield, C.J. gets no respect. :(

I read a lot of subject matters on this forum, and there are some that I truly have a lot of disdain, mainly for personal reasons. I never, ever comment on those threads publicly out of respect. :mad:

I'd love to see C.J. compete on a livestream someday down the road. There's quite a few of 'em out there these days, and it looks like the technology is starting to be better quality than it used to be. That's a good thing for pool, I think. :cool:

If what JCIN said earlier is true.....I don't blame them one bit for not having CJ on TAR. This would be very similar to men's pool and espn long ago.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If what JCIN said earlier is true.....I don't blame them one bit for not having CJ on TAR.

Dave, there's a lot of things that happen behind the scenes that folks don't know about. I am not referring to this incident that you are referencing. I know nothing about it. But what I am saying in general is there are happenings that occur behind the scenes that can affect the outcome.

I'll give you an example, trying to come with one to illustrate what I mean. :)

I was a little upset that Mike Dechaine was allowed to not attend one tournament that was mandatory in the BCA point accumulation. Because of him attending a world tournament with Corey Deuel in Philippines, I think, the points he missed by not attending the other BCA-ranked event did not affect him. I didn't think this was fair to the other players. What I had not realized, though, was that the rules were changed that allowed every pro player to miss one BCA-ranked tournament, not having it affect their score. In essence, each player had this option, so it was fair.

Someday, though, I would love to sit down and chat about some topics. Of course, as we all know, there's three sides, right? :)

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If what JCIN said earlier is true.....I don't blame them one bit for not having CJ on TAR. This would be very similar to men's pool and espn long ago.

Man, you're a fast typist to add that last line before the Edit Button caught you and revealed you edited the post. :grin-square:

vapoolplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Man, you're a fast typist to add that last line before the Edit Button caught you and revealed you edited the post. :grin-square:

I have a bad habit of realizing I should have written something, or finding a typo. I immediately edit, and if someone is responding.....ooops. :thumbup:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a bad habit of realizing I should have written something, or finding a typo. I immediately edit, and if someone is responding.....ooops. :thumbup:

I do it all the time. I usually beat the Edit Button. I think it only gives you about 30 seconds before it adds a footer saying the post was edited. :wink:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I've already told you, the last time you puffed up, I haven't played 9ball in years. (You and John should get together. Both of you seem to specialize in throwing out "challenges" you know can't possibly come off.)

BTW, how'd you do at Tunica and the DCC?

Lou Figueroa

How did you do? I bet CJ will play you some one pocket as well and give you some weight.

As for me challenging you if I remember right you are retired Air Force. You have also attended the SBE in the past. So it's entirely fair to let you know that IF you attend it then I am willing to spot you in one hole as I have stated several times. It's much easier for you to run around to tournaments than it is for me. That said I don't expect you to go anywhere just to beat me out of a little lunch money.

All I am doing Lou is giving you a shot to avenge the loss you took playing me one pocket. As a C-player and since I was an aiming system user there should have been no way for me to take even one game off of you. Especially since back then I couldn't even spell one pocket. Now I can spell one but still can't get through pocket. But I am always willing to give up the nuts playing you just to see if I can out run them. I am sure it would be over in five games but who knows I could get lucky again.

Looking forward to your videos. Straight pool high runs, one pocket runs, show us what you have got. If you need to see how it's done for inspiration there are plenty of videos now on YouTube of aiming system users putting up great runs.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How did you do? I bet CJ will play you some one pocket as well and give you some weight.

As for me challenging you if I remember right you are retired Air Force. You have also attended the SBE in the past. So it's entirely fair to let you know that IF you attend it then I am willing to spot you in one hole as I have stated several times. It's much easier for you to run around to tournaments than it is for me. That said I don't expect you to go anywhere just to beat me out of a little lunch money.

All I am doing Lou is giving you a shot to avenge the loss you took playing me one pocket. As a C-player and since I was an aiming system user there should have been no way for me to take even one game off of you. Especially since back then I couldn't even spell one pocket. Now I can spell one but still can't get through pocket. But I am always willing to give up the nuts playing you just to see if I can out run them. I am sure it would be over in five games but who knows I could get lucky again.

Looking forward to your videos. Straight pool high runs, one pocket runs, show us what you have got. If you need to see how it's done for inspiration there are plenty of videos now on YouTube of aiming system users putting up great runs.

JB,

I understand that Lou started the whole thing with his immature "How'd he do at Tunica?" comment. Which, still has absolutely no bearing on how CJ would do in a gambling/exhibition match a year later.

However, PLEASE, do not turn this thread into a woofing/aiming system users vs. naysayers argument.

If Lou responds to your post, please just ignore it, or make another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.