View Single Post
Old
  (#5)
DAVE_M
AzB Silver Member
DAVE_M has a reputation beyond reputeDAVE_M has a reputation beyond reputeDAVE_M has a reputation beyond reputeDAVE_M has a reputation beyond reputeDAVE_M has a reputation beyond reputeDAVE_M has a reputation beyond reputeDAVE_M has a reputation beyond reputeDAVE_M has a reputation beyond reputeDAVE_M has a reputation beyond reputeDAVE_M has a reputation beyond reputeDAVE_M has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-02-2015, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan View Post
why don't you guess instead of keeping us all guessing?
D = 10-15 balls

I've seen some terrible players run 14 balls, make the break shot, but have no shot in the next rack, because they don't know what they are doing.

C = 15-30 balls

I've also seen C players run 14, make the break shot and have no shape. If they make it through the second rack, they choke on the second break shot. But like they say, even a blind squirrel finds a nut.

B = 30+ balls

Once you get into the next few racks, you will see where your 14.1 knowledge lies.

A = 80-100 balls+

I've seen A players run 60+ with ease.

But don't take my opinion as gospel. Ultimately, we are still trying to rank players' skill level with letter grades.

When I ran the 30+ as a D player (or what I'd consider myself), IIRC, it was 34 balls with two break shots. Starting the game with 14 in the stack and a setup break shot in the corner.

Last edited by DAVE_M; 06-02-2015 at 09:44 AM.