Pictures of Eric Yow New Dieckman's Masse Cue

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pictures of Eric Yow New Dieckman's Masse cue, was shot while visiting Dieckman May 29,2007. Never let your wife shoot cue pictures, unless she know how or you willing to live with her:D
Ferrule will be brass.

vacation01 003.jpg

vacation01 014.jpg

vacation01 013.jpg

thediamond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Awesome! Eric is the master of Masse!

How do I order one of these cues myself? Does Dennis still make cues for anyone?

Si

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Si, the answer is probably yes, Dieckman would make you a cue whether masse or other. Here his website http://www.cuemaker.com . Check his masse cue section and you will also see Mike Massey, Jamsion Neu, Tom Rossman, Bob Jewett, and my [Bob Watson] ,click on the x area to see pictures of masse cues. His phone #734-428-1161, but call after 12 p:m.

fruehlein

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
THX for the info ;-)

Edit: The Cue is a real beauty, i like this design

Last edited:

KJ Cues

Pro Cue Builder & Repair
Silver Member
Hello People,
I have a question. I'm certainly no expert on masse' equipment or the rules governing said equipment but I do know that BCA rules state that the maximum wght. of a cue being used cannot exceed 25 oz.
Can I get some clarification please ?

rhncue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
fruehlein said:
THX for the info ;-)

Edit: The Cue is a real beauty, i like this design

Maybe my tastes are different than others but I think the design is hideous. Like a bunch of crude little drawings thrown here and there with no rhyme nor reason.

Dick

rhncue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
KJ Cues said:
Hello People,
I have a question. I'm certainly no expert on masse' equipment or the rules governing said equipment but I do know that BCA rules state that the maximum wght. of a cue being used cannot exceed 25 oz.
Can I get some clarification please ?

You are correct that the BCA has a 25 oz. limit on playing cues for pool and billiard games so a 32 oz. Masse cue would not be allowed to be used in a table game but these are used only in artistic games where a number of props are allowed ( bridges, racks, coke bottles, shoes, etc. etc. ). These type items are illegal to be used in other cue sport games also.

Dick

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
rhncue said:
You are correct that the BCA has a 25 oz. limit on playing cues for pool and billiard games so a 32 oz. Masse cue would not be allowed to be used in a table game but these are used only in artistic games where a number of props are allowed ( bridges, racks, coke bottles, shoes, etc. etc. ). These type items are illegal to be used in other cue sport games also.

Dick

True ! KJ Cues and Rhncue - Most Masse Cues make are between 20ozs up to 24ozs, [22ozs and 24ozs been the favorite]. Weight over that is for Artistic Pool/Billiard Exhibition. Just as Brass ferrule is been use more, due to the hitting power of younger more powerful players, like Yow. Because of the wizardry of Massey and Sayigner!

Design is in the eye of the beholder, not to mention its valuable!

Last edited: