Live Derby City Classic Arena with Accu-Stats <<==={{{{{

inthezone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How many watch this ? And aren't we pretty much all players ? Why the "play by play" ?

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
All Times are Eastern (EST)
Diamond Derby City "Bigfoot" 10-Ball Challenge

Sunday January 21, 2018
Tournament Starts: 1:00pm
(We will be on air at 12:45pm)

1:00pm: Joshua Filler vs. Roberto Gomez

3:30pm: Mika Immonen vs. Shane Van Boening

Dinner Break

7:00pm: Jeffrey De Luna vs. Fedor Gorst

9:30pm: Ruslan Chinakhov vs. John Morra

All the info here;
http://accu-stats.com/liveppv.html

Thanks for your support and help us to spread the word.

{{{ And good luck Case Keenum and Vikings }}}

thewhiffer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll never pay for this again.
Every year is a big disappointment.

I'm just being curious. Is it the quality of play, the quality of the stream or something else i.e. cost? I have attended this event live, loved it, and when I cannot attend buy the accu stats streams when I have time to watch. The cost, even buying it by the session, is reasonable (there are a couple of us who watch together so about $1.50 per person per match). Yesterday there were some jerky spots but reloading the player a few times seemed to clear it up. Anyway, just being curious.

decent dennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm just being curious. Is it the quality of play, the quality of the stream or something else i.e. cost? I have attended this event live, loved it, and when I cannot attend buy the accu stats streams when I have time to watch. The cost, even buying it by the session, is reasonable (there are a couple of us who watch together so about $1.50 per person per match). Yesterday there were some jerky spots but reloading the player a few times seemed to clear it up. Anyway, just being curious.

I haven't had any stream problems (knock on wood), but personally would like to watch more banks, because I don't see the 10 foot that's invitational as a necessity, where all the other events are open to all which was the original idea behind derby.

Superiorduper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stream was great for me yesterday, there was some awesome matches! Really enjoy watching Gorst play, he’s smooth like a gravy sandwhich on wonderbread.

It’s evident the taller players have an advantage on the 10’, the shorter players can barely reach a ball mid table. Seems silly for anyone under 6’ to bother playing in this event, looks torturous.

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
This just in

1:00pm: Joshua Filler (6) vs. Roberto Gomez (11)

Up next

3:30pm: Mika Immonen vs. Shane Van Boening

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stream is super choppy for me. I've reset and restarted but to no avail. Anyone else?

subjectposit

Registered
Same here. I got to watch maybe 3 games of the SVB Mika match. Don't even know who won because the stream just shut down entirely when it was 8 all. Tempted to ask for my money back.

Lynch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stream was great for me yesterday and in Shane/Mika match. Now it hardly loads and when it does it's frozen 95% of the time. I've tried some things on my end and considering the issues others are having it's definitely not on my end. Very annoying, especially after I just got the stream for the rest of the week....I'm sure accustats will get it right, they usually do. They are among the best at what they do. My fingers are crossed anyways.

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
All Times are Eastern (EST)
Diamond Derby City "Bigfoot" 10-Ball Challenge
Final Day
Monday January 22, 2018
Tournament Starts: 2:00pm
(We will be on air at 1:45pm)

2:00pm: Roberto Gomez vs. Mika Immonen

4:30pm: Fedor Gorst vs. John Morra

Dinner Break

9:00pm: The Finals

All the info here;
http://accu-stats.com/liveppv.html

Thanks for your support and help us to spread the word.

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member

First Semi 2:00pm: Roberto Gomez (11) vs. Mika Immonen (10)

Second Semi 4:30pm: Fedor Gorst vs. John Morra

inthezone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can we have this match without the commentary - just crank up the sound of the game and the room ?

subjectposit

Registered
stream

I'm trying to stream the finals of the bigfoot now and nothing. There goes another $6. Thought they would have gotten their shit together by now.

Last edited: