Mechanics... Diomond Tables

chalkdust

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Look chalkdust, why don't you just work on pool tables the way you do...and let everyone else work on them the way they do. The Artemis cushions on the Diamond 9ft tables are mounted the way ARTEMIS said to mount them, so take up your argument with Artemis and leave everyone else out of it;)

Realy? Why didn't you say that a month ago?

You win, you are a true pool god and know EVERYTHING there is to know about pool/CAROM tables. I do however reserve the right to come back and say "told you so"... My time will come....

chalkdust

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I asked you several times which bar the Diamond is in, and how old is it...yet you've failed to answer me several times....why?

Two Diamond blue label at John Wayne's in indy, one not sure about lable at Brickyard Billiards Indy and Janet Lee's house. Would you like me to find some more?

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
You may be the greatest traveling pool table mechanic but you don't know shit about dealing with people. One day you may lean that you collect more flies with honey than you do vinegar.

Sorry buddy, I can't be in two places at the same time, but if that's really how you feel, then good luck with your table;)

realkingcobra

Silver Member
You may be the greatest traveling pool table mechanic but you don't know shit about dealing with people. One day you may lean that you collect more flies with honey than you do vinegar.

I have more people waiting on me that I can get to in 5 lifetimes...so, who do I get to first, so that I don't piss somebody else off by not getting to them next??? If I can only get to 10 customers in the next 3 months, but have 100's waiting, if one of the 10 drop off the list...do you think I"m going to miss out on making that money from someone else, who also is on the waiting list?

Glen

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Two Diamond blue label at John Wayne's in indy, one not sure about lable at Brickyard Billiards Indy and Janet Lee's house. Would you like me to find some more?

Yep, make a list of all the Diamond tables in your area, that's a good start, then maybe you'll start to see a pattern:rolleyes:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Realy? Why didn't you say that a month ago?

You win, you are a true pool god and know EVERYTHING there is to know about pool/CAROM tables. I do however reserve the right to come back and say "told you so"... My time will come....

Don't hold your breath:eek:

msubilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not a table mechanic, just an owner of a blue label 9 foot ProAm. Only thing I have to say is I've never been so confident when it comes to banking on my Diamond than any other table I've ever played on. Whether it be banking from a side rail into the opposite side pocket or banking from the head/foot of the table down to the opposite corner pockets.

So all I have to say is if the cushions are installed the wrong way, well I prefer the wrong way then.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
I don't give a shit about your problems. You're a know it all asssss hole. GFYS

I have more people waiting on me that I can get to in 5 lifetimes...so, who do I get to first, so that I don't piss somebody else off by not getting to them next??? If I can only get to 10 customers in the next 3 months, but have 100's waiting, if one of the 10 drop off the list...do you think I"m going to miss out on making that money from someone else, who also is on the waiting list?

Glen

TheTablePro

Silver Member
Bite Me... If you don't like the content of MY thred thae DO NOT READ IT... This thred has had over 7000 views, not bad work for a "Troll" eh? How about you start your own thred and see If you can strike up that kind of interest.

Have a nice day now....:)

LMAO you arrogant f___! So, you thought I was talking about you eh???? Who really gives a rats rear how many views YOUR thread has. All you are doing is trying to inflame and spinning your wheels with the same crap over and over. Get a clue pal, most (readers) are sitting here shaking their heads at you and yet you just keep going. Tisk tisk tisk :boring2:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
LMAO you arrogant f___! So, you thought I was talking about you eh???? Who really gives a rats rear how many views YOUR thread has. All you are doing is trying to inflame and spinning your wheels with the same crap over and over. Get a clue pal, most (readers) are sitting here shaking their heads at you and yet you just keep going. Tisk tisk tisk :boring2:

I'm going to have to try and copy/paste the response from Artemis to Chad about the Intercontinental # 66 cushions, if I can't do that, then I'll have to type it word for word here so chalk can see it for himself. Bottom line is, years ago, many years ago...LOL Artemis did make some Intercontinental # 66 cushions with the canvas control strip on the rounded side, to be used as a K55 profile pool cushion, but dropped it as a line of cushions because of lack of demand:eek:

Glen

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I have a job to do, first priority is Diamond, second is the customers of Diamond, third is the customers I can find the time to help with their pool tables, in that order. I try to help out as many as I can, but it's impossible to be everywhere at the same time someone wants me, that's just how the ball rolls. And I always do a 100% job for the customers I'm lucky to get the chance to meet. I'm also very protective of my customers, even if that means going up against Diamond to make something in the end turn out right, and everybody's happy.

My forth priority is working with other table mechanics when I get a chance to, provided they've gained my interest, as I won't just teach anyone that works on pool tables.

So, if any of my priorities piss someone off, go back and re-read them again.

Glen

cigardave

Who's got a light?
Silver Member
Wow... and here I thought that the only two really sensitive subjects to be avoided were Religion and Politics. :thumbup: