Zero X System

david cooksey

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guy's and Gal's the guy who produced the Zero X Kicking & Banking system goes into very detailed instructions on how hit the Object ball from any where on this Green Earth aka the slate of a pool table.

Very Detailed *****
Excellent video production *****
Price $8.99 *****

http://www.zerox-billiards.com/

You just can't BEAT IT!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Dave

Last edited:

madmiller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's got some other videos too that seem very legit. His name is Tor Lowry and it says that he's a retired pro, but I never heard of him. His videos are great though.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Thanks for the link. Still down loading. It looks pretty decent, can't complain about the price. $9 CAD.

And you get the Banking DVD when its ready.

Even if a person picks up a couple of pointers that help, then its paid for.

Just started watching it. Looks like its a very well made video. Decent quality.

Video animation during explanations are Class A.

So far, a very easy system to remember.

Well, there is my little Christmas gift to myself.

PS - Yes, we know by now. Snooker does Rock and so do you. Please think of other things to say and welcome to the forums.

Last edited:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
The first part is pretty basic stuff. Most of us will know what he is talking about because it is basic Diamonds.

Later on is where it gets interesting and a bit more complicated, yet, the method used for counting remains the same and easy to remember.

I have seen Diamond systems that will absolutely lose you once it starts to get more complicated. We'll see as this is just one third of the video so far.

Like I said, the first part is pretty basic but he has to teach the video just like we are beginner kickers and bankers.

Just adding, subtracting and dividing x 2. Diamonds are worth 10 and the Diamonds on the short rail are twice as much.

Zero to 80 and the Diamonds on the short rail start off at 100 instead of 110 because the Diamonds are worth twice the amount.

With a very small amount of practice, basic kicking and getting out of safeties just became much easier.

Video quality is good and the teacher speaks clearly with no problems hearing or understanding what he is saying.
I like that because I am half deaf and even if I turn the speakers up sometimes, I have problems with different tones.

Last edited:

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guy's and Gal's the guy who produced the Zero X Kicking & Banking system goes into very detailed instructions on how hit the Object ball from any where on this Green Earth aka the slate of a pool table.

Very Detailed *****
Price $8.99 *****

Dave

Thanks for the link.

I went to the site but could not find a link to download the Zero-X Kicking and Banking.

Help please

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

John

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump for link to download

Very Detailed *****
Price $8.99 *****

Dave

The link above does not have a link to download ZeroX Kicking that I could find.

On the home page there is a black screen that has 3 colored arrows on it and a message that says loading........but never does.

Thanks

John

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
He also has an hour and a half long free video on the site. I watched it and found it to be well done. It is mostly basic information, but can help reinforce some principles. I personally have the most trouble with pattern selection, and he had a good portion on the last quarter of the video dealing with that, that I found helpful.

crawf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
One Pocket John, I had the same problem using Internet Explorer. I tried the link using Google Chrome browser and it works.

John

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Hey thanks for pointing out the free video. Lots of great stuff in there too.

One part in the Kicking video that I previously didn't know. Its easy to do the cross banks and find the corner pocket. But what happens
when the object ball is further up on the short rail. I was always just guessing. I had a pretty good % due to shot memory but I just hit the ball and my % of pocketing the ball was low.

This video shows you the exact math in order to pocket the ball. I never knew that before. Its a shot that comes up just about every game you play. That alone just made the video worth the $9.

Lots of great things and its only at the 50 minute mark.

See if this link works.

http://muvi.es/w3034/93845

If you click on it and buy the vid, I get to make big bucks. Yayyyy!

Last edited:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Thats strange. Did you try clicking on the link above your last post in my post?

There is Play, Rent, or Buy. I'm using Fire Fox.

If my link doesn't work, down load Fire Fox cause I tell ya, the vid is well worth the $9.

Last edited:

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats strange. Did you try clicking on the link above your last post in my post?

There is Play, Rent, or Buy. I'm using Fire Fox.

If my link doesn't work, down load Fire Fox cause I tell ya, the vid is well worth the $9.

Yup, tried your link.....not working either.

Tor sent me an email and I have replied. I'm sure we will get this figured out.

I'll stay with it no matter what.

Thanks again.

John

Black Cat 5791

I get all the Breaks
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I checked it bought the Kicking Video, and watched the other video on the site lot's of great info.

Black Cat :cool:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Can always teach us Old Dogs new tricks eh.

I think at that price, a person can't afford not to buy it.

People sell their Instruction DVDs for around $50 most times. They have production costs etc involved. That and you are paying for knowledge that the Instructor accumulated the hard way.

Even at 50 dollars, I have always believed that if you can take just a couple of tips away from that, you are still ahead of the game. Depends on how much you value knowledge at. You can save 50 and lose games or you can spend the money and start winning a higher percentage.

Thats why I was more than a little shocked at the small price of this video.

The Instructor explains and demonstrates and that is accompanied by an over head animation on the pool table.

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I went to the site but could not find a link to download the Zero-X Kicking and Banking.
there are three "play" triangles on a presentation clip. One is Play, another is Rent a video, and the last one says Buy. Took me a while to find out this too, but I made the purchase successfully after all.

oh, I see since I last logged on you've been pointed to this already. Try checking one more time, there sure IS Buy button on the screen. Good luck!

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
John is using Internet Explorer and that seems to boloxing it up for him.

Nothing unusual there with Micro Soft.
I'm sure that Tor will help him get the down load.

Even in the free video, there is a ton of valuable info.

Can't wait for the banking video to be ready.

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
so far I have only one comment about the video distributing service chosen :rolleyes: I have no clue how young it is, and maybe it really is one of the best ways to promote a video nowadays. But it has serious problems with access. First, I had to wait to make the payment, it kept rolling and rolling and loading......... until I closed that window, checked my email and followed the link to activate my account. There already was my product chosen, but not paid for yet. Okay, problem solved.
In a couple of hours I go to download the file. I log in, and the page keeps loading and loading :boring2::boring2::boring2: until I get a message "site overload" and redirected to this page:

This page (https://distrify.com/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses CloudFlare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version

So I have to wait until the site comes back. Okay. Aha. I will. I hope it does.

madmiller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tor Lowry surely made some great videos! How come I haven't heard of him before?
I read about him that he was a pro pool player with over 30 years experience!