LD shaft made in Indonesia by "Anwar Cues"

axio

Happy Go Lucky
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Yes, that was my review. Great shaft, and even a greater guy to do business with. Real top notch AZer.

I'm so glad I put my faith on the ANWAR shaft in the first place. I put one ANWAR shaft on my Olney, and it plays awesome. The Olney is my main player now. Great combo. My Schon with 314-2 shaft is now back in the case, to be a spare player. I even got a NEW 314-2 for the Olney, but does not play up to bar. Real nice shaft.

Andy said he is making me a new one. I'm so excited. Hope that it plays as good as the first one.

Thanks a lot for the shaft, and the communications, ANDY. You're a real great guy. I hope you will do well with the shaft, as well as your cue making business. I will definitely put more orders in the future.

Have a nice day

Tom

thank you for you compliments Tom, that makes Anwar Shaft worthwhile....

Your shaft is in my queue lists please be patient as I am also preparing shafts for the promotion sale event...

Shaft will be made also for Mr Uwate, Joey A, Jive and eekster...I am sorry for the long delay...

It is not a mass production shaft so it takes longer time to make them...

Thank you for all the supports

Last edited:

daigoro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hows the shaft compared to mezz alpha?

is this 1 piece?

how much if you shipped it here in the philippines?

thankyou

axio

Happy Go Lucky
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
hows the shaft compared to mezz alpha?

is this 1 piece?

how much if you shipped it here in the philippines?

thankyou

Anwar Shaft has a less deflection against the mezz hybrid/ hybrid alpha and the predators...IMO.

i have to hold my shaft sales until I have finish preparing my promotion sale event that is going to be around 2 weeks time.

axio

Happy Go Lucky
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
The PROMOTION SALES will start on The 12th of September 2011.

The first promotion sale is only for 5 shafts at a very unprofitable price @ $75/shaft
after the first 5 shafts are sold

The second promotion sale is going to be 25 shafts at an unprofitable price @ $100/shaft
after the second 25 shafts are sold

The third promotion sale is going to be 25 shaft at a price @ $150/shaft
after the third 25 shafts are sold

The price is going to be a normal price @ $199/shaft

All the prices above exclude shipping except when we have reached the Normal Price.

I want this promotion to be as transparent as possible to do that participant must post a complete user name and joint type on this thread.

Because this sale is very limited...I have to apply the "first come first serve" rules.

Thank you for putting your faith in Anwar LD Shaft.

mr5994

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Axio - I sent you a PM, my shaft arrived but it has the wrong threads, it is the wrong length and the joint is piloted rather than flat faced. Please get back to me.

ZekeCv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 71.4%
5   2   0
Andi, did you get my pm?? I need you're answer back. My friends shaft has a broken ferruel tennon and you should look into that. It is not the tip as you said it was when I heard the tick in mine.
But my friend has to get a new cue, his pin is broken, so I am not sending it in for repair until he gets a new cue. As the furrell is broken the shaft needs to be rePlaced. Would it make a difference to change the pin type from a meucci to what ever accomodates his new cue? Please respond to me as soon as possible. I want to give him an update I will be sending it back march at the latest, I will include the pin type and size of the joint collar. I am very pleased with my shaft. But I have to say that the production of his shaft was mediocore at best. I am only being honest and I feel that replacing the shaft for his cue with the right specs and a good tennon is in order. Please pm me and confirm. I will send another pm. Thanks.

steed

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
would like to purchase a anwar ld shaft.

30in.12.75dia.. 3/8to1/2in fer...uniloc pin...hardwood...thanx steed...

axio

Happy Go Lucky
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Finally here is a website of our cues.

anwarcustomcues.com

Thank you for your supports AZB members