Rare Dave Bollman Wrapless 4 Point Veneered Players Cue

tommie1351

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
436   0   0
Here is a beautiful players cue made for a player by a player! Yes this is Dave Bollman the pro player. Let me tell you he makes a fine cue. It has 4 Ebony Points with three veneers ( Maple, Green, and Black). Has Maple and Green ringwork at all points. The Handle is some really intense BEM.3/8x10 flatfaced phenalic joint.Call me anytime 209 823-9444.
Butt 15.54 oz
Shaft 1 4.00 oz 12.90 mm
Shaft 2 3.90 oz 13.00 mm
Cue has been Sold

bollman_full.jpg

bollman_fore1.jpg

bollman_handle.jpg

bollman_butt.jpg

bollman_joint.jpg

Last edited:

branpureza

Ginacue
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
When I'm in between Ginacues I play with a Dave Bollman butt with a Gina shaft.

Tons of the guys at Q-Master Billiards play with his cues and they all hit great.

hotrod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
When I'm in between Ginacues I play with a Dave Bollman butt with a Gina shaft.

Tons of the guys at Q-Master Billiards play with his cues and they all hit great.

Dave does make a fine hitting cue. Started out making sneakies but in the last 7-8 years has turned out many a good looking, fine hitting cue. GL with your sale.

TAP

"Banks are Always Open!"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
This is a gorgeous cue! Got to see it the other day while visiting Tommie. Pics are great, however, just don't do the cue justice. If I didn't have something else specific in mind, I would have grabbed this one!

Tommie is a great person to deal with. He'll bend over backward to make and equitable deal. If you're looking for a "POPPING" cue, this one will catch people's eyes.

jmurphy

SWEET
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   1
You can't go wrong with this cue. Dave Bollman is a great guy and was one hell of a player in his day. I was born and raised in Va. Beach Va.
and I have known Dave since the Mid. 1980s. Dave is a perfectionist and knows what it takes to put together a fine playing cue.
Dave used to get his shafts from Tony at Black Boar maybe he still does.

tommie1351

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
436   0   0
Sale

You can't go wrong with this cue. Dave Bollman is a great guy and was one hell of a player in his day. I was born and raised in Va. Beach Va.
and I have known Dave since the Mid. 1980s. Dave is a perfectionist and knows what it takes to put together a fine playing cue.
Dave used to get his shafts from Tony at Black Boar maybe he still does.

Thank you for the Great input