For Sale: Excellent MARTIN Style TAD Big Pin Pool Cue

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I run my auctions from Sunday to Sunday and don't like to compete with myself, so I thought I'd offer this cue to the AZ community until Sunday.

For sale is an excellent Martin style Tad pool cue with 2 Tad shafts. This cue is very lightly played. As a matter of fact Russ (poolhustler) and myself might have been the first to hit balls with the pool shaft. No damage to report, straight with both shafts together and apart (Tads are ALWAYS straight - what's up with that?). Tad chose a great piece of birdseye maple. The wrap is finished over and has that glassy feel. The hit is phenomenal. Great player here.

The butt is 29 inches and 15 1/4 ozs. The pool shaft is 29 1/2 inches and 4 5/8 ozs! with a 12.7 mm ferrule. The billiard shaft is 28 inches with a straight taper to a 11.8 mm ferrule and weighs 4 1/8 ounces.

I offer a 3 day inspection period with a no-hassle, no questions return policy and since this cue has been played, some light play during the inspection period would be fine.

Working from memory, I think the last one of these I sold on eBay went for $2450 with 2 pool shafts. First $Off to eBaytakes this one. PayPal is fine by me with shipping to your domestic confirmed PayPal address.

Thanks

Kevin Brewer
818 317 0207

martad1.jpg

martad2.jpg

martad3.jpg

Last edited:

mamono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Beautiful...! Probably the only Harvey Martin tribute cue from TAD with a TAD logo because I was under the impression that TAD won't make any in the same style as he did in the 70's/early80's, must have been a special request.

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Beautiful...! Probably the only Harvey Martin tribute cue from TAD with a TAD logo because I was under the impression that TAD won't make any in the same style as he did in the 70's/early80's, must have been a special request.

jason

This cue, like all the Tads i have been selling these past few weeks, was made for Rick, the former owner of Best Billiards. As you know, Rick had, and still has, a special relationship with the Tad shop.

Thanks for pointing that out

Kevin

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
207   0   0
I have hit hundreds of cues.

This cue hits up there in the top 5%.

I love it, just sorry I can't afford it right now or it would be mine.

Oh well, at least I have the Perma-Belt :)

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
207   0   0
No more cranking that POS stereo!!

Oh well, one less thing to move to storage when i move :)

Bump for an awesome cue!!!

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
No more cranking that POS stereo!!

Oh well, one less thing to move to storage when i move :)

Bump for an awesome cue!!!

Russ

NO MOVING !

You must stay right where you are with that perfect way tough table set up in that perfect (now quiet) room.

This beauty will go to eBay tomorrow.

Thanks again

Kevin

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Last few hours warning. I have my eBay auction written (and as much as I hate to work, doing work for nothing REALLY irks me) and ready to go so lets say 2 more hours.

In fairness to the 1264517845 guys that are "thinking about it", in 2 hours I'm talking this cue off the AZ market and letting it fly on eBay. Maybe that will be better for the buyer price-wise, maybe it won't.

And no, I still don't want your over-priced Eddie Wheat cues(or Russ's CD player) in trade.

Thanks

Kevin

Last edited:

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
This cue is off the market. Thanks for the offers for Wheat Cues trades and Wheat Bucks but I'm going to see how the eBay bidding goes.

Thanks again

Kevin