parrot cue for sale

tattoosbyjay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
here is a six point parrot cue /3 high/3 low abalone inlays ivory stitch work leather wrap,i dont have a scale but it feels to be right around 19 oz shaft is about 12.7 m also will take a mottey in trade for this cue
1300 bucksshipped in the u.s international buyers will pay shipping
DSC01700.jpg

DSC01701.jpg

DSC01702.jpg

Last edited:

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Parrot cues

Just wanted to give a bump for a really nice and rare Parrot cue. Any good players down in the Richmond VA. area know how good Parrot cues are. You don't see them for sale much because owners tend to hold on to them. Best of luck with your sale. Someone is going to get a heck of a cue.

tattoosbyjay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
billiardshot said:
Year make?
Which Parrot Cuemaker, Charles Fleming[sp?], David Hodges, or Todd Elkins?
not sure what year or what maker but i do know the cue looks and plays really great

Craig Fales

Registered bubinga user
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
billiardshot said:
Year make?
Which Parrot Cuemaker, Charles Fleming[sp?], David Hodges, or Todd Elkins?
I thought Parrot cues are always made by David Hodges...

Ballistic Billiards

Step up your Game!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I believe the parrot facing right is a Hodges.
I think I read that in the blue book but the google
preview is not working.
Todd Elkins is building Parrot, last I heard.

Last edited:

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
Craig Fales said:
I thought Parrot cues are always made by David Hodges...

Depends on when they were made. Charlie Fleming (now at Charlie's Pro Shop, Dundalk, Maryland) made the very first few Parrot cues before David Hodges took over. Charlie's cue were identifiable by the fact that the parrot was facing left. David Hodges owned Parrot cues for many years until he sold out to Todd Elkins.

obrien714

Pool Video Addict
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I talked to dave.

He said he remembered making this cue. If that helps.

Looks like a nice cue. Good luck.

PAt

JMD in VA

It's All Good!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
David Hodges did not make this cue!!!

obrien714 said:
He said he remembered making this cue. If that helps.

Looks like a nice cue. Good luck.

PAt

David would say he built the Statue of Liberty if he thought it would bring him some fortune and glory.

Todd Elkins built this cue as a prize for the Top Female Finisher on the Tiger Tour. The winner of this honor was Pam Treadway, Josh's girlfriend.

I have hit with this cue. It hits a ton.

Tatsbyjay......PM me and we'll talk about a deal.

oldneo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Bamacues said:
Depends on when they were made. Charlie Fleming (now at Charlie's Pro Shop, Dundalk, Maryland) made the very first few Parrot cues before David Hodges took over. Charlie's cue were identifiable by the fact that the parrot was facing left. David Hodges owned Parrot cues for many years until he sold out to Todd Elkins.

You are right Bama I work for Charlie's Pro Shop and he has 2 of his original cues that he made and the parrot does face left, they are beautiful cues and they play lights out.

tattoosbyjay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
JMD in VA said:
David would say he built the Statue of Liberty if he thought it would bring him some fortune and glory.

Todd Elkins built this cue as a prize for the Top Female Finisher on the Tiger Tour. The winner of this honor was Pam Treadway, Josh's girlfriend.

pm replied

Craig Fales

Registered bubinga user
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bamacues said:
Ah...I never knew that...

dave sutton

Banned
Rating - 92.7%
51   4   0
JMD in VA said:

correct. the cue was made for pam. josh to me that personally. it was not made by david hodges

tattoosbyjay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
ths cue is also for sale i bumpedthe old post because it has all the info on the cue including whos cue it was etc,,