Predator Revo ownwers what do you think

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
I actually bought 2 12.4 predator revo shafts and 2 classico predator cues. My plan now is to use the predator victory soft tip on my playing cue and the Zan hard (original) on my break cue.

Well I sorta stole your plan & got myself a 2nd revo 12.4mm with the sport 2 black butt w/sport grip & Samsara b/j Tip to become my new break cue. Really wanted the ice version of the sport 2 but I'm impatient & didn't want to wait for them to get more in stock & with my luck when they did the shaft wouldn't be available.

mtank79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm looking at the Roadline with the orange veneers, brown stacked leather & upgrading to the revo 12.9.

limache

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not a fan of the new Pantera as it's still a bit gaudy with a big panther on it. Plus who is Jacob, just pretty much another production builder. I see they're a few new Revo cues on ebay with the sneaky Pete's under 700. You can also get the classico's with revo shaft now for under 900. Is have the limited edition sp2revo2. Everyone loves the looks that sees it.

Only had it 2 weeks so couldn't tell you about the looks after a couple months but I plan to use the revo wipes 1x a week to keep it clean.

What about wrapless vs no wrap? I think most come in leather. The base mode and the middle model. But I was thinking of going wrapless this time.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

limache

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not a fan of the new Pantera as it's still a bit gaudy with a big panther on it. Plus who is Jacob, just pretty much another production builder. I see they're a few new Revo cues on ebay with the sneaky Pete's under 700. You can also get the classico's with revo shaft now for under 900. Is have the limited edition sp2revo2. Everyone loves the looks that sees it.

Only had it 2 weeks so couldn't tell you about the looks after a couple months but I plan to use the revo wipes 1x a week to keep it clean.

lol I like gaudy shit so that's probably why our taste is the complete opposite

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Rubikong

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
IMG_8598.JPG Black Boar and Sugar Tree with Revo 12.9 kamui clear black H.

Sent from my iPad using AzBilliards Forums

tashworth19191

Pool will make you humble
Silver Member
I have been using the shaft of my REVO P3 on my 8k-4 butt. It hits the same on both, but I like the way it looks on the 8K better.