Shane announced as 4th pick on the Mosconi Cup team. One pick remains.

TILT9

Banned
what does the opposition have?
(we're going to give them a bad time , they're going to go home with it , they're going to live with it ,
they're going to sleep with it , they're going to eat it, drink it... Ohh Man!!)
We're going to wreck em'.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gotta be disappointing for Mills, we figured they'd skip Morris and Mills was next on the list. Congrats to Oscar though he's a great player and will represent us well.
I have a good feeling about this team
Jason
Ya I'd liked to have seen Donny for sure and Berg also but he chose not to put the time in that's clearly leaving a top 3 off the team , be hard sledding for this team if they bring all the top guns in on the Euro team , but somthing tells me they might do the same and bring some young guns in also ,, I'm all for that

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think Bergman deserved a spot on the team. I like his chances in a match against any of these guys except for Shane.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Seems to me like we have a glut of top talent :wink: Remember the old days when we couldn't field a decent team:p

Player

I'm your huckleberry
Silver Member
Not gonna happen but the old dude in me wanted to see one of the legends in there.
Strickland or Archer.

I know, I know...

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Anybody happen to notice that the announcer looks like Kevin Trudeau's son?

IMG_4746.JPG

Cezar Morales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think everyone on this us team is very strong with the exception of Oscar.
My basis is that anyone has an equal chance of beating each other apart from Shane whos obviously gonna prevail.
However , oscar's game is not there yet n he might need a little weight from guys like corey morris sky bergman n helluva weight from Shane when it comes to gambling .
It was pretty obvious when he got destroyed by Karl " man-tits" boyes.

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My basis is that anyone has an equal chance of beating each other apart from Shane whos obviously gonna prevail.
However , oscar's game is not there yet n he might need a little weight from guys like corey morris sky bergman n helluva weight from Shane when it comes to gambling .

It isn't just Oscar. I agree there are better players than Oscar that were left off the team, but Oscar can play with anybody on any given day.

I don't like the selections of Thorpe and Hatch. I think Bergman and Morris should be there instead

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oscar has offered to play any of these guys except SVB on the team a big money match and not one of them has stepped up.

He did play and beat Sky a few years ago and he had a match scheduled to play Hatch not long ago but Hatch's backers pulled out.

I think Oscar will do just fine imo

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Oscar has offered to play any of these guys except SVB on the team a big money match and not one of them has stepped up.

He did play and beat Sky a few years ago and he had a match scheduled to play Hatch not long ago but Hatch's backers pulled out.

I think Oscar will do just fine imo

Oscar steps out...he's not afraid to get involved.
He's had wins and losses...but I got a feeling that if you bet on him every match....
...you'd show a profit.

TILT9

Banned
Oscar steps out...he's not afraid to get involved.
He's had wins and losses...but I got a feeling that if you bet on him every match....
...you'd show a profit.
He steps out and up :)
The Big "O" , I saw this coming , Hatch was a good choice.
Hey Man , we're bringing it home! :thumbup:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
He steps out and up :)
The Big "O" , I saw this coming , Hatch was a good choice.
Hey Man , we're bringing it home! :thumbup:

This years team has the finest cast ever....after all, they just got an Oscar.