Pro One Aiming System

Tennesseejoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After playing pool for 30 some years and taking 14 years off I decided to start back. My level before I quit was several 14.1 runs of barely over 100 and 7 racks of nine ball. My 9 ball break was always very week. I used the ghost ball system.

Since getting on AZ Billiards and reading about CTE and pivot aiming systems I decided to take a lesson with video taping from Stan Shuffett. Being a born skeptic but with an open mind and 100% effort, I went with guarded optimism.

After the 8 hour lesson I saw some success but reserved judgement until a week of practice and some actual competition.

Three months later I still don't know how it works but it darn sure does. With a little practice it is very easy and seems to come natural. It may not work for everyone, but I bet it could help many players instantly.

My only regret---I was was 45 years late.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Tennesseejoe said:
After playing pool for 30 some years and taking 14 years off I decided to start back. My level before I quit was several 14.1 runs of barely over 100 and 7 racks of nine ball. My 9 ball break was always very week. I used the ghost ball system.

Since getting on AZ Billiards and reading about CTE and pivot aiming systems I decided to take a lesson with video taping from Stan Shuffett. Being a born skeptic but with an open mind and 100% effort, I went with guarded optimism.

After the 8 hour lesson I saw some success but reserved judgement until a week of practice and some actual competition.

Three months later I still don't know how it works but it darn sure does. With a little practice it is very easy and seems to come natural. It may not work for everyone, but I bet it could help many players instantly.

My only regret---I was was 45 years late.

TJ,
You played some VERY high level pool, back when.

How does your level of play compare today?

I'm a very big fan of Stan Shuffett and his Pro One Aiming System but his complete package (skill/ability, knowledge, communication skills/ ability to teach) is what I like most. The Pro One Aiming system is only one small part of what Stan teaches. Your skills in fundamentals must be pretty extraordinary.

JoeyA