Straight Pool Deluxe iPad App

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
OK I see him in the system, and the game, should be syncing.

Apparently he has now changed his name back to Joe Klein. Our game from last night does not appear to be syncing.

I just did an experiment. I did 2 phony games with Joe Klein and with Mike Corbett and synced. they showed up on Joe and Mike's ipads. Then Mike and Joe did phony games with me and synced and they did not show up on my ipad. Mike and Joe's games with each other do not show up on the other one's ipad.

Mike has an Ipad 3, Joe has an ipad 2, I have an ipad 4

cstrombe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Apparently he has now changed his name back to Joe Klein. Our game from last night does not appear to be syncing.

I just did an experiment. I did 2 phony games with Joe Klein and with Mike Corbett and synced. they showed up on Joe and Mike's ipads. Then Mike and Joe did phony games with me and synced and they did not show up on my ipad. Mike and Joe's games with each other do not show up on the other one's ipad.

Mike has an Ipad 3, Joe has an ipad 2, I have an ipad 4

Found the bug and fixed, this should be working now. Please let me know if not.

poolplayher

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I absolutely LOVE this app and haven't used another since I discovered yours. This only issue I have is that the rules don't display. The error message states...

"The resource could not be loaded because the App Transport Security policy requires the use of a secure connection."

Even the rules links on your website doesn't work anymore, which may be the problem on your app.

- Kia

Last edited:

cstrombe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I absolutely LOVE this app and haven't used another since I discovered yours. This only issue I have is that the rules don't display. The error message states...

"The resource could not be loaded because the App Transport Security policy requires the use of a secure connection."

Even the rules links on your website doesn't work anymore, which may be the problem on your app.

- Kia

Hi Kia, thanks for the kind words! I will take a look at that issue...thanks for the detailed report.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Been having off and on issues broadcasting the game to the internet/Facebook. Kinda hit or miss on it connecting.

Still love the app, and have a few ideas for upgrades as I suggested on Facebook.

Steve