XPC - Tony Crosby's Florida Pool Tour - Free Live Stream this Saturday, and Sunday

Rillix

Xtreme Pool Challenge
Silver Member
10527378_10152548646241505_3996370108618808377_n.jpg

1PM EST start time for both days.

For the first time XPC will be going mobile, and bringing you Tony Crosby's Florida Pool Tour (Formerly the Poison Pool Tour) Live, and in XPC style! As always free to watch, and chat at Xtremepoolchallenge.com

Last edited:

oldplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i agree that your streaming is first class, however, this morning I went to the site and the video screen said "this video is private"...was it too early to check the streaming? ....wth?

Rillix

Xtreme Pool Challenge
Silver Member
i agree that your streaming is first class, however, this morning I went to the site and the video screen said "this video is private"...was it too early to check the streaming? ....wth?

Yes likely the event had ended for the night that is why it was "Private"

Rillix

Xtreme Pool Challenge
Silver Member
Coming up today Day 2 of Tony' Crosby's Florida Pool Tour at Cunninghams.

At ~11:30AM EST the final brackets of the Amateur 9-Ball bracket will played
At ~1PM EST the Open 10-Balll Bracket will begin.

Feedback is greatly appreciated (especially if you had any issues) so let us know what you think!

And a big thanks to everyone who checked out day 1

As always free to watch, chat , and see the live brackets at XtremePoolChallenge.com

Rillix

Xtreme Pool Challenge
Silver Member
The final brackets of the Amateur 9-Ball bracket will be starting a bit later. Will keep up to date when it begins

Rillix

Xtreme Pool Challenge
Silver Member
Steam is starting now. Match shortly...Sorry we are just in-charge of the streaming aspect, and here to assist, so we are at the mercy of the tournament.

Rillix

Xtreme Pool Challenge
Silver Member
Amateur final match up next. Will be followed right after with the Open 10-Ball Bracket featuring Tommy Kennedy,and Tony Crosby.

As always free to watch ,see live bracket, and chat at XtremePoolChallenge.com

Feedback is always appreciated!

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Watching a bit again now. Kennedy Vs. Uwate. Love the raw feed with minimal commentary. I may be an outlier on this but I like this much better than the non-stop jabbering you find on many other feeds. Having the brackets at the bottom is a real nice feature as well!

Last edited:

jaetee

rack master ;)
Silver Member
Tony transported and installed my table for me when I got it... Does great work for very fair prices. Rootin' for him to take it down. :thumbup:

Great stream. Thanks!

cardit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great stream. It's high quality and nice to see local Florida players. Who won? I fell asleep during the very last game!

mike
cardit

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Quality way above most other streams I have seen recently with the exception being ones from Kozoom or overseas. I also appreciated the commentary which was not overwhelming. Like the member before me I had to turn in so an update on the last matches would be appreciated! Great Job!!

Rillix

Xtreme Pool Challenge
Silver Member
Thank you everyone for your feedback!
This was the first major test of our mobile system. For all the first time XPC viewers I urge you to check out one of our live in-house XPC events.

As for the results of Tony Crosby's Florida Pool Tour Open 10-Ball. The videos will be made public to watch soon. If you would like to see who won the match-brackets are updated with the final match, which can be found Here at the bottom of the page .

Last edited: