Champion Break cues for sale

GreenRoom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ALL SOLD - I sold my pool hall and am looking to liquidate some cues at wholesale prices.

I have 1 (had 4, sold 3 already) new Champion Break cues for sale. The one in the pic is mine that I currently use. They are great cues. Retail on these are $299.99 each. Have the sports wrap. Looking for Includes shipping. This is less than what I have into them.

Feel free to shoot me offers.

Please email at joshua.stephany@gmail.com or send private message if interested.

Thanks.

Attachments

• DSC_0093.jpg
    DSC_0093.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 710
Last edited:

italbomber

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I was curious about this break cue and went thru the proper portals to find a dealer and below was the response I received from a gentleman named Darrin in regards to this break cue vs a bk2.

Thanks for the interest in Champion Break Cues.* Yes it is comparable, the only difference being it's lack of a low deflection shaft.* The Champion Break cue has a very similar design as far as the thickness and taper of the butt and shaft go and is also offered in a sports wrap as well.* It's hard to beat for the money.

Regards

Darrin

My friend just won one of these break cues in a APA regionals raffle. It breaks a ton and really like the way the tip holds chalk. I have decent control of the white when applying any type of english.

Thank you seller for a smooth transaction and am looking forward to trying with the sports wrap.

Dropped from my GN2 Holla!