womens division at Smoky Mountain 9-ball shootout

poolgirla1

Registered
Attention Lady pool players!

Charity Event for the ARC(organization for individuals with developmental delay)
Ladies division at the 2012 Smoky mountain 9-ball shoot
Open Event to follow
Haywood County Fairgrounds
Clyde NC

$500 added guaranteed, more sponsorship pending- Goal $1000 added
Friday April 29, 2012 at 10am
Limited to first 32 payed entry forms due to arena time.

Entry fee $50 / Pros $100
Standardized rules
cue ball fouls only
Played on bar box Valley tables

-Entry forms will be mailed the last week of January! If you are interested please email me your mailing address at poolgirla1@bellsouth.net

Feel free to email with any questions as well!

Alicia Putnam
Carolina Ladies 9-ball tour

Mike Templeton

Confidence........
Silver Member
This is great news. I remember when the Shootout started there was a ladies division. I think Nikki Benish won it the last time I recall the ladies playing. Good luck to everyone at the Shootout this year. I hope I get my money there on time. :smile:

Mike

poolgirla1

Registered
correct

Thanks,

That is correct, Nikki bennish/hollingsworth now, won last womens event at smoky mountain.

Times are changing and the women player population is hugely increased for NC, GA, SC, TN. We are greatly excited and as of now there are only a few spots left..

I do believe it is going to be a big hit! People like to watch the women compete!

Mike Templeton

Confidence........
Silver Member
Thanks,

That is correct, Nikki bennish/hollingsworth now, won last womens event at smoky mountain.

Times are changing and the women player population is hugely increased for NC, GA, SC, TN. We are greatly excited and as of now there are only a few spots left..

I do believe it is going to be a big hit! People like to watch the women compete!

I think it's actually Nikki Benish Mancuso now. She was and is a great player. Hopefully you guys will have a full field in the ladies event too.

Mike

tylerdean14

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
smokey moutain shootout

i think u have the date wrong it should be friday the 27 th not 29 th

little willie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
it runs april 27-29 great tournement @mike t you playing in it this year? hope to see you there:thumbup: