FS: Mike Durbin Ebony MW

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
For sale is a used Mike Durbin Ebony Merry Widow. This cue comes with 2 shafts. One is Mike's version of an LD shaft (it's still a solid maple shaft, not laminated), one is his regular maple shaft. As with all Durbin Cues I've ever hit, this is a fantastic player. Has the G10 3/8 x 11 pin. This cue is used and in great condition, there are a 2 or 3 very minor dings however. I'd give it a 9 out of 10 and my rating system is quite conservative.

Butt weighs 14.8 ounces. LD shaft weighs 3.25 ounces and is 12 mm at the tip of the ferrule. Regular shaft weighs 3.5 ounces and is 12.7 mm at the tip of the ferrule.

This has been my backup cue (to my other Durbin) since I bought it used, I haven't played with it much. I'm taking delivery of a new MW from Mike very soon which is why I'm selling this one. A new cue like this from Mike would sell for $725 to $775. My price is $SOLD which includes insured USPS Shipping anywhere in the CONUSA. Checks, money orders and Paypal are acceptable forms of payment.

Last edited:

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Update. I was told by the person i purchased this cue from the LD shaft was made by Durbin. I was informed by the original owner today differently. I'll just post the PM he sent to me. When i played with this cue, i always used the LD shaft. It played great so i had no reason to question it. Ring work and fit are perfect.

PM: just to give you a heads up on the shafts since i was the orginal owner of this cue... mike made it for me... the ld shaft was made by bob monlux from sioux falls sd and not mike just and fyi... but other than that the cue hits like a beast wish i would have never got rid of the cue glws