Miniature Antique Coin Op Pool Tables

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
how did i miss this thread?!!?!?

holy crap man your collection is dam awesome, i love those tables

it probably wouldnt surprise you to learn that people send me pics of antique tables multiple times a week, i'll keep my eyes peeled for ya, send me your contact info...

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Hello...

how did i miss this thread?!!?!?

holy crap man your collection is dam awesome, i love those tables

it probably wouldnt surprise you to learn that people send me pics of antique tables multiple times a week, i'll keep my eyes peeled for ya, send me your contact info...

Mr. Bond,

I sent you a pm with some information, along with something else I think you will find of interest. :)

Will Prout

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Thanks

1-5-2012 ebay # 110801218599 ending today ..

I followed this entire auction. This table is missing the original coin mech. I already have 3 of this type table, one w/o coin mech, for which I am actively searching. I did not want to be looking for two of these mechs.

Thanks.

Will

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Yes It Is...........

Thanks for posting a preview of your museum.
I am disappointed however, that my case isn't in plain view.....:(
It's probably about the size as one of those little antique mini coin op's....:)

Hi Cuesblues,

Your case is in this cue room, which is quite a bit larger than the picture I posted. I must admit, the case I got from you is very, very special and it has its own really great "resting place".

Take care,

Will

BTW, I am still searching for one more of these small tables. I have bought 3 in the past couple of weeks! Thanks!

BJones02

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you have a picture of the coin mech you are missing? I run into some antique coin mechs quite a bit and if I run across the one you are missing I'll pick it up for you.

I'll be at the Texas Pinball Festival in March, where in years past there were tons of antique coin mechs / coin op parts.

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Coin Mech

Do you have a picture of the coin mech you are missing? I run into some antique coin mechs quite a bit and if I run across the one you are missing I'll pick it up for you.

I'll be at the Texas Pinball Festival in March, where in years past there were tons of antique coin mechs / coin op parts.

The coin mech I am missing is the one on the table shown in the first post of this thread. If you look at the picture I posted later in this thread, you will also see it on one of the closer tables.

Again, just like the one in the picture in the opening post. I really need this mech and would REALLY step up in price if you have one, or find one.

Thanks in advance for looking. You may even know some pickers who have one. I will buy several of them.

Will

Attachments

• CoinMech.jpg
    CoinMech.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 1,213
Last edited:

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
The coin mech I am missing is the one on the table shown in the first post of this thread. If you look at the picture I posted later in this thread, you will also see it on one of the closer tables.

Again, just like the one in the picture in the opening post. I really need this mech and would REALLY step up in price if you have one, or find one.

Thanks in advance for looking. You may even know some pickers who have one. I will buy several of them.

Will

...still looking for this coin mech. I REALLY need one....

Thanks

realkingcobra

Silver Member
...still looking for this coin mech. I REALLY need one....

Thanks

Robin Adair has a small pool table like yours, but his is not coin-operated...but that thing sure is cute. I'll take a few pictures of it and post them here so you can see it:D

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Thanks...............

Robin Adair has a small pool table like yours, but his is not coin-operated...but that thing sure is cute. I'll take a few pictures of it and post them here so you can see it:D

Thanks Glen,

The picture in post #11 was part of my muddy backyard area under construction when you came to pick up a table that you delivered to Ohio to my brother!

Will

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I remember that room when it was under contraction, you've done a wonderful job of finishing it off. When I get up to your area of the country I'll drop in and have a look in person. Robin told me that he may know of 2 or 3 more tables like the one he has, so when I have time tomorrow I'll post up the pictures of the one at his house I took. It looks like an antique Brunswick table, sure is cute tho, and with a real slate and all:grin:

Glen

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Thanks...

I remember that room when it was under contraction, you've done a wonderful job of finishing it off. When I get up to your area of the country I'll drop in and have a look in person. Robin told me that he may know of 2 or 3 more tables like the one he has, so when I have time tomorrow I'll post up the pictures of the one at his house I took. It looks like an antique Brunswick table, sure is cute tho, and with a real slate and all:grin:

Glen

Glen,

I look forward to the pictures, and also you coming by the house next time you find yourself near this way. Stay overnight and I will treat you to a KC BBQ feast.

Will Prout

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Here you go Will:grin: I tried running a rack of 9ball on this thing, but just like on the big tables...I still couldn't run out...so to anyone that thinks playing on a big table helps your game on a smaller table...you're all NUTS!!!:rotflmao1: with an 18" x 36" playing surface, this table is about as cute as a new born baby, as it only gets ugly as it gets older:p

IMG_0256.JPG

IMG_0257.JPG

IMG_0258.JPG

IMG_0260.JPG

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Cool table Glen!

I have determined the secret to my success running balls at pool is to play with large pockets and small pool balls!

Thanks for the pictures!

................and if you come across any tables like the small coin op ones i am pursuing, be sure to let me know!..........................................

Will

T-Dawg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This coin op for sale today

Seller says it`s a 10 cent coin -op.:grin:

Attachments

• 0037j5k_20.jpeg
    0037j5k_20.jpeg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,184

T-Dawg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe this is an English table, and quite a bit bigger than what I am seeking. Thanks.

The other pic in the ad is a side view and it is smaller than it looks in the first picture.I imagine there are not many of the tables left that your looking for,but I also imagine if one comes up that there are not many who would want one.

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Wrong........

The other pic in the ad is a side view and it is smaller than it looks in the first picture.I imagine there are not many of the tables left that your looking for,but I also imagine if one comes up that there are not many who would want one.

The last two Billiardettes tables like I am seeking sold for over $2850 each. It would amaze you how many are looking for these tables. The British tables are fifty percent larger and don't fit in with my table layout. I have 14 tables right now.

One fully restored Billiardette sold last year at Chicagoland for $7950.

The table in your ad was not originally a ten cent table, not US. May have been converted along the way.

Thanks.

Last edited:

mnorwood

Moon
Silver Member
Cuesblues,
Dartman,
CMBSU,

Thanks to each of you for the responses. I appreciate it, and if you come upon one, I am really in the market to buy a couple for a project. Thanks!

I have attached one picture to give an example of how I am using the tables.

Will
Is this a picture of a room in your house?:shocked2: