WTT McDermott and Lucasi's

Jobba786

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I want to trade my McDermott and two Lucasi cues.

McDermott cue of the month - 35th Anniversary - I2-shaft - McDermott embossed lizard wrap - 98 % condition. You can barely see that it has been used.

Lucasi limited edition player #7 - original maple (not laminated) shaft - 90-95 % condition - some signs of use, but no marks through finish. Very nice cue. Uniloc.

Lucasi jump and break cue #10 - samsara jump/ break tip - 95 % condition - NB: It comes with the original shaft which has matching ringwork at collar, samsara tip - not the one in the picture.

I am interested in a trade with McDermott and another cue, the two Lucasi's and another cue, or all three cues for one or two cues. I may add some cash for the right offer, but not much.

cuecoll1.jpg

My Preferances are, but not limited to:
1. Erwin, Carolina Custom, Samsara, Schön, Longoni, Tiger, BK3 and custom cues in general
2. The cue may be used and showing some signs of use, but it has to be straight and in good condition.
3. Wrap and rather a shorter than a longer butt sleeve.
4. 3/8x10, 5/16x14 or uniloc joint
5. Other wood used in forearm than maple

Post or pm what you have!

-Jon Birger

Last edited:

Jobba786

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
The Lucasi player and jump and break cue are a nice set with matching ringwork.

-Jon Birger

Jobba786

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Any more trade offers for the McDermott and/ or Lucasi's?

If you have something I really like, I can offer paying shipping costs both ways.

I am also interested in shafts: OB1, OB Classic, Tiger Ultra-X LD (all 12.75 mm) with uniloc, 3/8x10 and 5/16x14 and 5/16x18 joint in good condition and straight, and BK3 (also shaft only).

-Jon Birger

Jobba786

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
That is a Baxter cue. The cocobolo wood on that cue is really outstanding.

...and it is not for trade nor sale.... sorry...

-Jon Birger

Jobba786

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Lucasi cue #7 is sold.

Lucasi jump and break and McDermott cue with I2-shaft still available for trade. For the right cue I am willing to add some cash.

-Jon Birger