Buyer / Seller transaction report

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
just had a great transaction with Ruthless.. very fast emails.. stuck to his word... and even was entertaining with great conversation..

thanx again Ruthless.. i am sure everyone who deals with him will have the same great smooth transaction as i did...:)

chris

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
Panhdlce

Just completed my third transaction with Phil and he's top notch all the way. No worries at all. Good communication, fast shipping and items as described.

torqiet

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ChrisOnline said:
i would like to second this post.. Torqiet is a great buyer.. not too long ago he bought a leather vincitore cue case of me.. very easy to deal with.. i wish all international transactions can be as smooth as his went! :)

thanx again. Torqiet...

chris

Thanks Chris for the case as well, shipped the case fast with very secure packaging, i wont hesitate to deal with you again!

Hq

deep

OFF THE CHAIN
Silver Member
Well I've never had a deal go south on AZ, everyones been great!

Bamacue- Shaft arrived quickly and in perfect condition.
Chrisonline- Case arrived in perfect condition, very well packaged.
Jazz- Great guy to deal with, everything arrived quickly and in great condition.
alshirley- Absolute great guy to deal with, covered every base. Beautiful cue and very well packaged.

I'd also like to add that every one I've bought from has provided very good communication and follow through with the deal to make sure your happy with everything. You seriously can't go wrong dealing with these guy, you'll enjoy very smooth transactions.

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
Deep.. you were a great person to deal with.. and even though you are on the other side of the world, our transaction remained easy and you stayed in contact like you were in the next state from me.. :)

i would never hesitate to deal with you again and in fact.. i look forward to the next time... thanx again! :)

Hal

Beer Player
Silver Member
I think these posts shold be limited to the buyer only. That way they can praise the cue, the seller, and the sellers description accuracy. The seller doesn't need to praise the buyer unless there is a problem. All the buyer does is send the cash. Just a suggestion. I hope it came out right.

In other words, there's no need to fill this thread with both parties commenting back and forth about a good deal. Just let the buyer leave the feedback. Then when you have doubts about a seller, you can do a search and all you'll get is the items that he has sold.

Last edited:

Hidy Ho

Missed 4 rail hanger!!!
Silver Member
Hal, now that I'm in selling "mode", I'd like to know who else dealt with potential buyer so I know that the buyer is up and up .. there are members who's opinion I value and trust.

speedy5963

speedy5963
Silver Member
good deals

I've had no problems with anyone i've dealt with on AZ on the purchase or sales side but don't remember everyone, Jazz, Bamacues, Chrisonline to name a few that I've had one or more deals with!

staffi01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great transaction with stix4sale and Jazz

I bought two cues from Stix4sale and everything went very well. Great communication and great cues. Looking forward to buy another cue in nearer future.

Also had a great transaction with Jazznpool. Fast answers and item in perfect condition, just as discribed.

So im sitting here in Germany, it´s really great to deal with you guys here at AZ!!!! (Just have to wait about two weeks til items arrive here, that´s the only negative point :eek: )

It´s even better than here in Germany!

Thx a lot,
Stefan

Last edited:

iowa_player

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another Great transaction with Bamacues

Got the cue case & joint protecters all were Just as Joe said. Good communication everything was packed well and shipped right away.
Thanks again joe.
Another great transaction with Bamacues :) ... Larry

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
iowa_player said:
Got the cue case & joint protecters all were Just as Joe said. Good communication everything was packed well and shipped right away.
Thanks again joe.
Another great transaction with Bamacues :) ... Larry

Larry and I made a deal on Friday, and I received the cue on Monday. He is a super guy to work with. I look forward to more future deals. Joe

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hal...

...I just completed a great transzction with Hal. Everything arrived quickly and is in perfect shape. Thanks,
Joe

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
hello everyone...

i just had transactions with 8ball Rat Mark.. yes.. another deal within a week..mark.. i will deal with you anytime! your the best...
also with "JEFF" , great person to deal with.. very fast to reply and paid very quickly.. and "JAZZ" , thanx again jazz.. dealing with you is my pleasure.. i will have your item out in the mail first thing tomorrow.. :)

thanx again everyone.. so everything has been great.. and if there is anything else i can do for you guys..lemme know..

chris

Ruthless

~= Gator Nation =~
Silver Member
ChrisOnline is an A+ seller! Fast & Easy to deal with and we will do more business in the future I'm sure.

Thanks Chris :)

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Sealed a few deals within the last week or two.

Bought a super nice older Adam cue and 314 shaft from barryc - excellent transaction, and gorgeous cue, sir.

Got my previously ordered JW Petree cue from Mr. Petree - and it's PERFECT!

Bought a case and a couple sets of JPs from Chrisonline in two seperate transactions....each one of which went off flawlessly.

Just sealed a deal with Hunter (AGAIN!! :) ) - always a pleasure, Steve.

This place is SO much fun.....when the fights take a back seat! :)

rocitop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Excellent Transaction With the_saint_siwa

Hello All

Sunday (two days ago) I purchased a cue from the_saint_siwa and today I received that cue.
The cue is better than described, the communication was excellent, and the shipping was super quick.
Steve is a great guy to do business with and is highly recommended.

Thanks
RJ

poolcuemaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
great cue deal with Jeff duke and also cue building book, honest descriptions and shipping charges. Most important though is that he really does care and trys to please. Leonard

torqiet

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great transaction with issycue

Just completed a smooth transaction with Paul(issycue), fast payment, good communication, will recommend him to anyone! A great buyer, thanks again, enjoy your cue :)