$20,000 winner take all Women's Tournament of Champions on TV this weekend.

shanesinnott

Follow Through
Silver Member
OB Cues Sponsoring more pool on TV this weekend!

This Sunday 12/23/12 the 2012 $20,000 winner take all Women's Tournament of Champions will be broadcast for the first time in HD on ESPN2 in the USA. OB Cues is the official cue of this event and we ask that you support pool and OB Cues by watching this tournament. The players that will be featured are Ga Young Kim from South Korea, Allison Fisher from the UK, Karen Corr from Ireland and Jasmin Ouschan from Austria.

At 1pm EST on ESPN2 the first Semi-Final will be shown between Karen Corr and Allison Fisher, then at 2pm EST on ESPN2 the second Semi-Final will be shown between Ga Young Kin and Jasmin Ouschan and then at 3pm EST on ESPN2 the Final will be shown where a champion will be crowned and will win the $20,000 winner take all check.

Also, don't forget to check out the New OB Cues TV Commercial which will be shown at least once during each of these three pool broadcasts.

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Once again thanks for this heads-up, Shane (and to your company as well for being the kind of sponsor that incrementally helps these tournaments to regularly occur).

If this one is even half as great to watch as the men's C of C was -- with those many moments of truly astonishing position play -- it will be well worth viewing *and* recording for future entertainment. I'm very glad I recorded the men's to study time and again at my leisure.

Arnaldo