Is Efren coming o the Derby this year?

JustPlay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would like to watch him play one more time

dean

Most likely he will be there. Sooo many people like to play him for money. Just to say they played with the best in the world. Why pass up an opportunity like that. Efren is a great guy. He will not let the fans go hungry!

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Most likely he will be there. Sooo many people like to play him for money. Just to say they played with the best in the world. Why pass up an opportunity like that. Efren is a great guy. He will not let the fans go hungry!

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nobody will ever match what he has done at the DCC one pocket tournament. To win it that many times with hundreds of players entered is nothing short of amazing.

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
Nobody will ever match what he has done at the DCC one pocket tournament. To win it that many times with hundreds of players entered is nothing short of amazing.
Especially since the races at DCC are quite short. I think they're only a race to 3. That makes it even more of an accomplishment IMO.

moose man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Unfortunately, I don't think he is going to be there. He's in Germany now, and from what I've heard heard he plans to return home at the end of next week. I hope I'm wrong, I really want to play him some 1pkt...:(

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Unfortunately, I don't think he is going to be there. He's in Germany now, and from what I've heard heard he plans to return home at the end of next week. I hope I'm wrong, I really want to play him some 1pkt...:(

^^^this, he is doing what is being advertised as his " farewell tour " and I heard same thing as above. Does seem like he could pick up some free money on the way home though if he stopped by DCC, even if just for a few days.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just in case Efren or one of his handlers happen to read this - if in fact this stop in Germany is indeed the finale foe the farewell tour, would it be great and oh so fitting if Efren were able to come play DCC one last time and have that be " the finale " Just imo, perfect venue, tons of his fans ( possibly more in one place at the same time than anywhere else ).But I feel for him too being on the road for decades, when its time to go home one knows it!

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Just in case Efren or one of his handlers happen to read this - if in fact this stop in Germany is indeed the finale foe the farewell tour, would it be great and oh so fitting if Efren were able to come play DCC one last time and have that be " the finale " Just imo, perfect venue, tons of his fans ( possibly more in one place at the same time than anywhere else ).But I feel for him too being on the road for decades, when its time to go home one knows it!

This would be perfect
Jason

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member

Efren doesn't like showing up for events where he doesn't get appearance fee or at least a free entry these days.
DCC people should give him a free entry card and a room.

stevelomako

Things could be worse
Silver Member
Efren doesn't like showing up for events where he doesn't get appearance fee or at least a free entry these days.
DCC people should give him a free entry card and a room.

He has and has had, free room and all entry fees for life at the DCC for quite a few years now winning "master of the table" there.